2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wugoxu.jpg

Krystal Halloway is in hallway. She claimed to have affair w/ George Anthony. This may be why Lippman said "today is going to be ugly"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:08 AM

Should be interesting....

Perry says he expects to be here two more weeks.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:10 AM

HHJP is bending over backwards for ICA to get a fair trial in spite of her representation. He sounds exhausted. I am exhausted at his efforts to be fair to her.

FYI: You guys prepare for today its not gonna be pretty KRYSTAL HALLOWAY IS THERE

HHJP says at least 2 more weeks of trial. His June 27TH deadline is gone. Maybe, just maybe July 27TH.

Kathy Belich and the other reporter from yesterday are smirking/giggling each time JB is up speaking...

The gray haired fellow that sits next to her? It's funny to watch his expressions. A moment ago, when JB said that US labs are behind Europe, that guy snapped his head up and had a HUH? look on his face.

By what the judge just said , if you give a weeks notice I will allow a frye hearing. I don't think the jury will be home for the 4th of July.

It finally dawned on me what this guy and the "touch DNA" is all about.

Baez is JEALOUS that Ashton is famous for being the first to successfully bring DNA testing into a court case and successfully prosecute because of it.

Baez wants so badly to one up him and get this in, therefore becoming "famous" at least in his own little mind. :loser:

Oh he'll have his 15 minutes of fame but I don't believe it'll be in a positive light!

This is what happens when you don't follow court order and try to sneak in a witness with "surprise" testimony.

JB objection to the instructions by JA. HHJP "Do you have an alternative instruction" JB "No"

I was half-waiting for JB to proudly announce that he personally has DNA.

ICA's expressions remind me of the over acting of 30s actresses. yall ever seen gone with the wind, I am sure you have...the overdone expressions of viven leigh...?

DT (at taxpayer's expense) was allowed to send certain items out for DNA testing. They sent out the short and the laundry bag - but DID NOT send out the carpet sample and the tape. And Eikenbloom wants to testify about the carpet sample.

even more interesting is the only mtDNA found was female...does that work for or against the defenses theory...why didn't Baez have the carpet sample tested?? He now wants that second bite of the apple...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115694&page=10

JB objecting to State's Instruction, he does not have an alternate Instruction so must prepare one, will call Dr. Jane Bock as 1st witness instead, wait, wait, other witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste