2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dr. Bock is basing her opinion of the two weeks on a photo taken in FEBUARY and not the actual photo of the skull when it was found.

That makes total sense. GAG.

That's what I am getting from this testimony.... makes no sense at all.

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
Jurors are smirking again during Ashton's challenging the defense witness [via Twitter]

LOL She can use her professorial voice.

I'm a trainer, and I can REALLY PROJECT. No one ever wants to put a mic on me.

Except with her voice, she sounds angry, not just loud.

And she just tried to ask a question. JA said she can't ask the questions. *giggles*

I have to disagree this witness is an excellent witness (for the SA even if she was called by the DT LOL).

Yuk it up, ICA. Oh, whoops, right back to the Thinker.

Casey is doing her "pulling sweater sleeve" thing....... Didn't she do this last time they showed pics of Caylee's skull???? She is trying to distance herself from her crime..... like a child and a blankie. She gets a sense of security by pulling the sleeves of her sweater; trying to console herself.

She can't even look up.

Cute JA! "The neat thing about this is that you don't get to ask me questions!"

Witness asks question. Jeff laughs and says "The neat thing about this is you don't get to ask me questions! But that's ok, that's ok." All laugh.

lol
JA: "The neat thing about this is you dont get to ask me questions". :floorlaugh:

hahahahah - JA: "Thing is about this - you dn't get to ask me questions."

And you could hear the laughter from the jury as well.

"The thing about this is you don't get to ask me questions." -Ashton

Why am I humming the Gambler and know when to hold em and know when to fold em...

NO did anyone else measure them ? JA says the neat thing about this is that you don’t get to ask questions. I think that little defensive spurt just hurt her credibility

Laughter as Bock asks Ashton a question and he says "The neat thing about this is YOU don't get to ask ME questions"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:16 AM

Juror 2 just cracked a smile! I don't think I've ever seen that before! #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:16 AM

Bock asked a question. Ashton says let him ask questions. Jury laughs. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:16 AM

"The thing about this is you don't get to ask me questions." -Ashton
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:16 AM

ICA trying to look sad but just stifled a laugh and went back to her pose when JA says to Dr. Bock that "the good thing is that only I get to ask the questions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966