2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's looking over as if to ask..."I am going to get my fat check even if I screw up, right?"

She doesn't want to disappoint the people who paid her to respond a certain way. IMO, she has her role confused between being a witness and a person hired to help the defense. She wants to give them their money's worth.

How come the prosecution never put on a botanist? I don't see Ashton make much headway with this witness altho she doesn't look very believable to me.

Doesn't the defense have it's own experts who have put the body there for longer? I don't understand how anyone can give this woman any credence when the DT's own witnesses have put Caylee's remains in the swamp for an extended period. Not to mention the prosecution witnesses....

A log isn't flat, it is round. Things will not lie on top of it in the same way they'd lay on the ground. Geez.

Wow! Just woke up to see this! JA's cross of these DT experts is just amazing! I think I'm in love!

Well JA just rendered her testimony next to meaningless. JMO

But, don't forget to tune into HLN to discover that what you just saw did not actually take place- what you really saw was JA being dissed by this stunning testimony .

Those of you doing the HP references.....you are cracking me up! The dogs are looking at me like I've lost it, which I probably have! Thanks for the laughs!:floorlaugh:

I don't think this witness has developed her inner eye.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well if my chia pet can be considered a bone with a hole in it, I think a plant can grow with a hole in it.

Witness just said NO when asked if roots can grow through a hole or break in bone. Then she changed her answer to YES when Sims asked the question again and she realized her answer was supposed to be yes. Quite simple - bought and paid for!

Unless that area on Suburban Drive is cleared all the time, the crime scene area is still pretty barren 3 years later. I can`t imagine the vegetation only took 2 weeks to grow and accumulate over the skull in 2008. It`s not as if Fay cleared the area of vegetation with water action, the area dried out and then was repopulated with vegetation after the skull was placed. Jeez, this is ludicrous and beyond logic. JMO

Is there some requirement for the Flipchart? Does JB receive royalties or something?

Here we go again with what was not under the log. Imaginary evidence to be drawn on the wrinkled pad. Maybe nothing was under the log but squashed leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag