2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC looking like she is "done" and annoyed by this witness. She has a pout on and I would bet she is hoping for the break.

Oh, well, she usually has that look, right? This one does look a little more pouty than usual, I'll agree.

DS didn't want to give the exhibit # of the photo. She completely withdrew her question. Because she knew JA would jump on it.

Apparently if a tree falls in a forrest and no one is there to hear it... Dr. Bock's testimony is "too weak"

Dr. Bock is being paid to say the remains were only there for two weeks and by golly, that's what she's going to say, whether it makes sense or not.

33dfc0m.jpg

JA: Were you aware that one of the bones was buried 4 inches in the muck

Dr. Bock: No

Ashton steps up again. Asks about skull sinking into ground- Bock says it could have been pushed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:34 AM

OMG! This is so funny :) Lord, help me to keep from spitting anymore liquid on my screen! She's too cute to be lying like this! Reminds me of my little ones, when they lie to me, they take a big gulp, you can see them trying to swallow that lie so they are not caught lol!

Did I not say earlier that JA would get her to agree that the body could have been there for months.

Knowing what ICA is capable of with her hands, JA should be oh so grateful that looks cannot kill.

Blatant lying to make money. So sad to see Dr. Spitz and now DR. Bock throw their life long built up reputations publicly away for an evil made buck. What is wrong with these egg heads???

What is with these DT lawyers seeming to think that all they have to do after an objection is sustained is rearrange the words in their sentence? It's still the same question! Even a layperson can understand that.

Dr. Bock is giving JA the disapproving school marm look right now! She does NOT like being challenged!

TY! ITA!
She's never been made to face any consequences and I think this is the FIRST time she has ever been made accountable for her actions and its killing her.

That SKULL is talking back to her.

She taped that poor babies face to shut her up, and now look how much Caylee has to say! She can't bare to hear it!

TY for Joining finally AND :welcome:!!!!
Don't forget that we also learned that she "violently" ripped Caylee's hair out too :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..