2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH LORD...I thought she was going to say the ME buried it!! I had visions of DR Spitz!! eeeeekkkk

This witness may or may not be coming accross very well to many of us. However, i respect her for her knowledge, most of which is much more than any of us know.

Now, the reason I'm saying this is because i have rainforest growth on an apartment patio. Everyone aske me how, and why. Now, I am doing notes - no research - there are factors to this that most of you cannot image. Don't laugh unless you've tried to do it.

Ashton steps up again. Asks about skull sinking into ground- Bock says it could have been pushed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:34 AM

And that, my friends, is the only reason this witness was on the stand. Her job was to answer the SA's questions with multiple possibilities only to put the seed of doubt in the jurors' minds.

coulda been a dog!!!!!! ;-) were there any term papers found with the buried bone doctor?

Did JA giggle when the witness stated "or a dog buried it"? Too funny.

:floorlaugh:
a doh...dog?!
That was great!!
Kudos to JA for not laughing in her face.
Allow me.
:floorlaugh:

I just love the way JA stuttered and did a double take when the witness suggested that the hip bone found in 4 inches of muck was perhaps buried by a dog or a coyote!!!

JA laughs when Dr. says maybe a dog buried the hip bone in 4 inches of muck. She says, "they do, you know."

What the heck was she giggling at?? Better yet, who?? Just getting in, boss is on my butt today so do tell, was whatever we had to wait an entire day for worth it????

I truly believe that all of the lawyers on the defense team are in agreement to act like 12th grade criminology students in order to allow Casey a chance at appeal for ineffective counsel. It will amaze me if, after this case is over, that anyone in FL will willingly hire any of these lawyers for their own cases. They are really only ruining their careers with this case....

So not only does this testimony mean nothing, now I'm craving Hummus! *headdesk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict