2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Det. Yuri Melich is in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:39 AM

20 minute break is not enough for these poor jurors. And...HHJP had said they would not be there in July.
NOT! The alternates had better be prepared to become another essential juror.

Well heck, Bill S assures me they DO have coyotes in Florida. Guess Prof. Umbridge schooled BOTH me and JA! :floorlaugh:

Jose is not going to like this. Now he has to find a dog to blame this on, depose the dog and "dogs can't testify"! :floorlaugh:

Wait, the Anthony's have dogs....he'll use this & do we know whether RK or VT have dogs????hmmm

first it was zanny the nanny took caylee......then it was GA had Caylee....then it was RK that hid Caylee....and now a dog :eek:

what was he laughing about? jp... there was a loud laugh coming from him just before the recess.

O/T Im outside painting my deck and listening to this...:floorlaugh:

OMG..Did I hear the Judge laughing to??

That explains it all, Casey next defence the Dog did it .... Did they have a dog?

Two! Tinker and Tilly.

What have George and these dogs been up to with their friend Mr. Kronk with help from law enforcement staging photos/scenes and framing the defendant!?!?

Just as an FYI...there are indeed coyotes in Central Florida and the Orlando area:

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Several coyotes that were roaming near downtown Orlando have been captured, but the hunt is not over."

http://www.wftv.com/news/16709793/detail.html

quick, delete your post. We don't want the defense to find that out or they will add coyotes to the George-Kronk connection!

Okay, excellent witness. Well qualified, IMHO this witness was ended up benefiting the SA not the DT. But I'm really glad the DT called her.

Off topic: but I'm glad that JA has on his patient voice today. At the risk of having my hiney handed to me I'll just say that I have found that his distaste for the lead counsel bleeds over into this voice during the trial and IMHO that's a no-go in front of the jury. I don't care why he does it. I'm just glad he didn't today, it reflects much better on him as an attn. and the SA team. All JMHO.

To me, this is rather a strange thread with people who may or not, understand the finer points of plant growth, root growth. I feel, when any of us have her education and knowledge, then we can mock her - not until
I don't know the finer points, but I know bullsh-- when I smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay