2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes the 9.00 time start for the jury again. HHJP talks and talks....but nothing changes.

I hear Charlie Browns teachers when JB goes into his long rants. I really do try to listen :innocent:

How can he say his e-mail explaining what experts would testify to is sufficent? He had each witness testifying to everything IIRC! That e-mail was a hot mess!

JA: Defense is rebutting it's own witness!

You can't make this stuff up, I swear!

I just heard him say "your honor".

Well that figures. lol
Sure as I'd mention it, he'd say it.

I was referring to when he said, "Good morning, Sir."

Good morning all!!!

What a way to wake up, to JB saying 'rooooossss'.

I had forgotten the SA did not introduce any DNA evidence - so JA is saying the Defense is rebutting their own witness.

His Honor has a better memory than me. Good for him.

Time's a wasting... the jurors are back there, ready to go, and again just wasting their time away. Let's get crackin'!

defense never requested carpet or duct tape be tested for DNA, but now wants to question this witness about
DNA in relation to those things?

Interesting. Methinks HHJP will say, "No."

DT (at taxpayer's expense) was allowed to send certain items out for DNA testing. They sent out the short and the laundry bag - but DID NOT send out the carpet sample and the tape. And Eikenbloom wants to testify about the carpet sample.

Interesting - now they want their expert to testify on materials DT never had tested

Tape and carpet samples: defense never requested that those were DNA tested. Just shorts and bag she was found in.

Interesting.

So tape and carpet never tested, but witness wants to testify about the potential for DNA in decomp fluid on the carpet.

HHJP is questioning DNA testing closely. Interesting. Why did the defense cherry pick items to test? Hmm...

Duct tape and carpet not tested BUT expert wants to testify on it? Oh this is gonna be good. Expert was never informed items were not tested.

HHJP tilting head like a mom does when she hears you telling a whopper

So here is the part where Jose tells us all why he doesn't have to play well with others

Wish JB and JA could just be put in the jury room to duke it out then come back and get down to business.

IMO, JB's sucking up to His Honor this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste