2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be snarky but ICA appears to be wearing clothes (at least the top half) that might be suitable for someone her grandma's age.

That's prolly what has her werked up this morning......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope JB remembers that HHJP reviewed all this last night and this a.m. most likely

See, it's your fault Judge, that i couldn't do that so I have to do this. Not My Fault - your fault

So I was chowing down on my awesome lunch and catching up with my favourite manga when I noticed the time - then I log onto the best crime board on the www, and find that Baez is being an *unusual person*. Again.

-head meets desk-

And thanks whoever said that - I am now hearing Charlie Brown's teacher when Baez is up!

Back to the certified lab again, we did this in Frye Hearings

HHJP: So are you saying there is no lab, in the Continental USA that does low copy DNA testing?

Wow ....JB sounds like he knows what he is talking about!! Even so, I don't think this will go in his favor! But what do I know.

So they only sent shorts and bag because they were the items most likely to get evidence "beneficial to the defense". (yes, but no one is disputing that Caylee's DNA would be on her own shorts and the bag her remains were found in).

They did not test the tape and carpet, which coincidentally are the two items that are in dispute in this case.

It finally dawned on me what this guy and the "touch DNA" is all about.

Baez is JEALOUS that Ashton is famous for being the first to successfully bring DNA testing into a court case and successfully prosecute because of it.

Baez wants so badly to one up him and get this in, therefore becoming "famous" at least in his own little mind. :loser:

Jose is starting to sound like Casey....

Not trying to be snarky but ICA appears to be wearing clothes (at least the top half) that might be suitable for someone her grandma's age.

Not on this grandma. I shop at the Gap.

IIRC, touch DNA is what was used to prove that none of the Ramsey's DNA was on Jon Benet's panties.

wow...

DNA was discovered and developed in Europe. - JB

My own lab does low copy number DNA amplification. It's common now. I don't know about certified labs for crime scene analysis.

CFNews13Casey

In effort to move along, Baez suggests only questioning of Eicklenboom be limited. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

C'mon mr Baezzzz .... let's get on with the 'show'. The director is seated, bundled up and ready to fake tears as needed.

UGH! I could have gone to the post office, the credit union and stopped off for cream this morning .. if I had known this was going to take up all this time! :banghead:

Ah I see.. DT's DNA guy is a "pioneer" and the SA's expert's a JUNK scientists.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste