2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said don't trust the constant smilers was right.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Only a few weeks before???? Are you kidding me????????????? Every witness on the stand including all the DT witnesses say otherwise.

OOhhhh! JA is killing her with her own words from his Feb. 11th deposition. :great:

She keeps looking over at the defense table instead of looking at the jury or at any notes she may have. I really don't trust that.

she's looking over as if to ask..."I am going to get my fat check even if I screw up, right?"

Ashton catching Bock w/conflict in her depo. During her depo Bock said she couldnt'tgive opinion on how long body in woods.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:23 AM

Ashton says in a previous depo she said she couldn't render an opinion on when. She is reading through it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:23 AM

Bock: Rendered opinion earlier and now tells Ashton she cannot. Ashton confused. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:23 AM

Dr. Bock very quickly said it was possible for the body to have been there longer than two weeks. Bwahahahaha.

“My best guess....” looses her professional status when she says she is guessing.

Finally concludes that her opinion is just an estimate

Good Morning! I've been reading here since August of 2008, but only just recently made an actual account.

My opinion of Casey not being able to look at the skull photos of little Caylee has more to do with her not being able to face her dirty work....not because she is a grieving mother.

:wagon:

"It's also possible it was there for a great deal longer than two weeks"

"Yes"

"No further questions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics