2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so when JB's birthday? I'm sending him a HUGE box of cheese and crackers.

JB standing to the right of LDB and looks ticked!!! ICA knows she's been busted by the amazing SA team. Shooting daggers at LDB. Can this case get any stranger?

Yep, everyone has it wrong but Baez and team...this is a bombshell and I do hope ICA considers taking LWOP for if this comes in front of the jurors, death may be their only option....for angering them...she should have taken that plea deal from the get go....instead, she wants to be seen as innocent, will never, ever take responsbility for her actions...:maddening:

Waaaaa waaaaaa JB wants a richardson hearing ago St the SA. He is soooooo ridiculous and juvenile it is beyond words!!!!!!

JJBP saying, "JB you were stupid if you didn't look this up" without actually saying so

Judge is sayign June 16th is a key date and I think will determine that JB should have filtered the info on the computer for that day.

Here's a really stewpid question. If you are going to say something happened on a certain day, wouldn't you want to make sure that day's activities fit said scenario?
and hasn't alot of peeps who know ICA said that she lived on the computer?

HHJP is now asking that exact same question to Baez so it's a very smart question.

In all seriousness...Why does the state keep calling science witnesses when they are getting skewered by the State? They should go straight to the more salacious witnesses. Such us...Jesse Grund, CA, GA.

Don't help them! ;)

Paraphrasing JB:

*stamping feet and waving arms wildly*

But Judge...it's just not faaaaaaaaair! We should be able to admit ANYTHING without notifying the SA...but they can't put ANYTHING in that they haven't specifically pointed out to us and told us how they would use it!"

JB: The dog didn't eat my homework...I just didn't do my homework. It was too overwhelming.

Baez wants to play hardball with SA in retaliation for HHJP's scolding of himself. Shame on you, Jose! Time to grow up.

MOO...this is very important information that if it comes in is going to be a knife in the heart, therefore the defense is fighting...I smell a request for mistrial if/when this information is used if it gets in.

I hope everyone appreciates how hard it is to laugh yourself silly when your jaw keeps dropping onto your desk!
No HHJP, Baez did not have a computer expert regurgitate what was on the date of July 16/17 2008 no matter what he is telling you.

JB should have hired an expert to look at the hardrive. C'mon.

HHJP pointing out the obvious, JB should have checked the hard drive for June 16, unreal!
I'm not real comfortable with this trial any more, how much more stupidity from JB can HHJP put up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech