2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly was the point of bringing in this witness?

Here comes JA... Making this another state witness.

There ya go...limited ability to test positively for drugs after a certain time. So...chloroform wouldn't show up anyway.

Meaningless.

I going to buy some of those drugs - need to calm myself down!

Can you believe JB didn't take the time to learn to pronounce the name of the drugs with his own witness?

I think it is his way to connect with the jury. I am in the pharmaceutical industry and I can tell you these words are not easy to pronoucne. I am sure many on the jury can't pronounce it either and it's JB's way of saying "see, I am just like you". One of the things I give JB credit for is, he is (or trys to be) very charming.

Back to Baez University, I see. I will be seeking a full tuition refund.

ahh, even in controlled testing, when a person is given the drug, sometimes it is NOT detected--ha!

okay so she just said that even after controlled testing knwoing the drug was given the drug does not show up. So is she testifying for the defense or prosecution?

So their may have been chloroform?

JA : So this really means nothing.....correct hair is not the best thing to test for these

Hair is not the best test for drug exposure per the witness of question of JA

Baez is making this waaaaaay too easy for Jeff.

BTW Good morning!

Ketamine?! Who the heck would ever give THAT to a child? For what purpose...to watch them trip?

WTH?!

NOTHING would shock me after the teddy bear photos & the 'Strange Breakfast'. ICA strikes me as exactly the type to think that would be funny.
JMO

Heh.

Witness: "Hair is not the best meter for testing drug exposure"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics