2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't prove a negative"

LKB and Jose et al spouting this on the air waves.

You know, that great argument of logic that is so profound :rolleyes:

omg - she just hair is not the best evidence to test for these drugs.

oh lordy waste.

Will Jose be presenting anything on the drowning or abuse? Anything?

Finally ! someone texted JB to tell him HOW to ASK a question instead of continually *leading*

Now I hope they text me to explain *how* he qualified as a lawyer

WTG JA

MM - hair is not the best test subject for drug exposure... (PP)

move on then JB

ICA thinking about cutting of the lowest 4 inches of her hair before somebody tests it

"If the drug killed the person, would it show up in the hair?"

No.

"Did you test for chloroform?"

No.

I'm watching the trial on WFTV and following along on their blog. Someone asked if the jurors know who the alternates are and the moderator said "No". Now I'm wondering what that meant?

I'm under the impression there are 12 jurors and 6 alternates so a total of 18. Is this moderator saying that no one knows who the final 12 jurors are at this point?

I'm almost hoping this is the case because I worry about #4, as many of our WSers do. Hoping I am making myself clear. TIA

Only they don't know, everyone else does know. #4 is a juror.

Good Morning all!!!! Getting here late, after reading back through summaries, doesn't look like I missed anything...

I am going to call Dr. Drew and tell him that they have mentioned AGAIN that they tested her hair for Xanax. He keeps saying "I don't know why they did not test for this." It drives me nuts.

JA got chloroform in there...she said she can’t test hair for chloroform.

SHe is saying that all of her tests for drugs have been negative. Does this mean that Caylee was not drugged regulary with common drugs like Xanax, mean that She didn't drug her child routinely to go out and party so ... this tends to lead one to think that this is not a "put your child to sleep while you go party gone awry accident".

Earlier I saw JB bump into KC and she mouthed out a big ole OW and shot him quite the dirty look.

Oh that's interesting. Yesterday she kept rubbing her arm and frowning ??? It could be just an act, maybe looking for attention.

not able to test from chloroform in hair. so what is the point here?

Witness cannot test hair for chloroform. OMG JB said how much of your work at the FBI is meaningless. witness.. I don't think any of my work is meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ