2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nooooooooooooooo...another expert witness!?? If he brings out the crayons, I'm outta here...

Wonder if they tested for fingerprints and trace DNA on the syringe and the fluid in the Gatorade bottle. That might have said who used the needle...who was stuck with the needle? Who used the needle?

I want those answers.

Even if it's from GA or LA, all it means is that the dumper of Caylee had access to their stuff. Why would they leave their own syringe behind?

Baez: Now, testosterone found - was in bottle Gatorade - Incredible Hulk, could been there, could have been present. Correct?

Witness: .........

The Gatorade bottle and it's contents are interesting, whether or not related to this case. Maybe the school bully was shooting up some roids on his way to school? j/k of course

no decomp hairs found on ICA's clothes.

Lowe: Tested #CaseyAnthony clothing for decomp. None found.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:28 AM

Who puts cleaning compunds in a syringe? I have to try that, must be a faster way to clean. :banghead:

Baez: Now, testosterone found - was in bottle Gatorade - Incredible Hulk, could been there, could have been present. Correct?

Witness: .........

Jose is just driving home the point Caylee was dumped in a trash dump. imo

Hi Folks - I'm new here - does anyone know when the trial is supposed to wrap up? I thought Judge Perry said maybe June 25th?

Also, did I miss the point of the last witness' cross examination? (Dr. R.) I don't know what the purpose was.

Thanks!

okay, so that was purely to plant doubt, thats all.

I don't see how it introduced doubt though? :waitasec:

To me, if anything,at least it either means garbage at the site or at most it puts more cloroform near the remains. :dunno:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Found no hairs on Casey's clothing showing decomposition evidence
49 seconds ago

Over the years I've read and heard that there is a "pecking order" among prison inmates, that is that pedophiles and child murderers are at the bottom of the list. Anyone else ever heard of that or know more about it? Would Casey therefore be at the bottom because she murdered her child?

I know2 the men are like that but soooo maNY women are in there for hurting their children. so im not sure!

:seeya: I need to go...can't take much more of this absurdness and ICA is getting on my last nerve as well as her lead attorney who I hope will get disbarred for his outrageous thought of turning this trial into a GA trial....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members