2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wide awake and paying attention and drinking caffeine and yet.....I am confused

Hummm, ICA looks down when the substance in the bottle is discussed.

Did they say this bottle was in the car? I thought that bottle was in the disney bag at the site.

Rickenbach: Whitish liquid, perhaps cleaning fluid with testosterone. What?! #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:21 AM

The gatorade bottle found at the crime scene contained cleaning products and testosterone. A syringe was also found.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 10:21 AM

Rickenbach says low amounts of chloroform were present in the Gatorade bottle.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 10:22 AM

Rickenbach says inside bottle the liquid was a cleaning compounds and testosterone. There was a syringe too. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:21 AM

They were ready to let the witness go, JA called a sidebar, did JA say to JB, go ahead and talk about the Gatorade bottle now? He is now back and asking about that. Very weird goings on here. IMO, MOO
InSessions had a blurb on screen that said the bottle was in the car instead of saying it was on the ground on Suburban! I wish they would check their info.

My new word for today is liquidy (sp) thanks JB.:rocker:

Since LE and Prosec both ignored gatorade bottle, why did defense bring it in?

I know - half the time three twitters will come in at once:

"Jury bored and looking around"
"Jury fascinated and taking copious notes!"
"Jurors 15 and 16 appear asleep"

lol

Same thing noticed about KC...one says she is bored and another says she is livid!

OK folks...I think I'm FINALLY gettin what the DT is puttin down...now, follow me here....there's a coyote...he downs a Gatorade and shoots himself up with testosterone because he has to dig a hole and bury a bone.
He then goes to sleep...he hears that song "Trouble" being sung by Michael Bolton....goes back and digs up the bone...he takes it to a bank, where he puts it into a deposit box...he goes BACK to sleep, hears the song again...goes BACK to the bank...gets his bone and reburies it near the spot he originally buried it.
Bing bang boom....DT theory proved!!
Coyote...check
Gatorade...check
Testerone w/syringe...check
Buried bone...check
Bone moved...check

(If you haven't seen the commercial with the dog and his bone for Travelers insurance...
YouTube - ‪Travelers Insurance - Prized Possession (Dog Commercial)‬‏)

ETA : sorry...only sounds like Michael Bolton singing song....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG- Did she try to poison the doll???

I always thought that this was KC's chosen method for administering chloroform, a few drops on the soft body to knock her out, it was Caylee's doll and it was found with no clothes on, she took it everywhere with her...even to bed.

Good idea for the Prosecution to go ahead and provisionally allow it instead of dragging this guy in later.

Syringe contained same testosterone compounds. Jurors are taking a lot of notes. The pic on their screen is close up of bottle.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:22 AM

Facts r slim there. “@urbangemsy: @nlt5926 You prob watched the same show I did stating that #4 only takes notes during def testimony.”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:22 AM

Evidently JB didn't let the court know he needed some evidence brought to the courtroom ahead of time. Pffft

Wonder if they tested for fingerprints and trace DNA on the syringe and the fluid in the Gatorade bottle. That might have said who used the needle...who was stuck with the needle? Who used the needle?

I want those answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member