2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickenbach says heat may have been to blame for the chloroform result on the dolls.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 10:17 AM

Where's the doll's clothing?

Thats a million dollar question?

did Cindy destroy them or KC.

I totally believe George andCindy knew the baby was dead once they smelled that car and that is why they cleaned everything!!!!

fabric or stuffing of the doll....wanted a negative control doll to see if chloroform come from doll itself....same thing from control doll...not identical but similar...not comfy saying chloroform the small amounts could be id'd as a contaminate within the doll.

redirect - JB
just so we are clear - a co-worker of yours has a child that her doll has chloroform on it....found another doll with chloroform...no incorrect...I did not have the data to indicate chloroform was indeed there.....possible due to heat....chloroform can be found in water as well? if present in high enough amounts to detect

sidebar

I guess Baez is too busy talking or texting to listen to his own witness testify on cross! Unreal!

Casey always seems nervous and responds by looking at her attorney when chloroform is discussed. This really bothers her.

I've been waiting for the gatorade bottle to be brought in. Why JB opened this door is beyond me. In a Disney Bag no less. Sheesh!

I'm so lost here, can't figure out why he would do this either. Also ICA had an impish grin on her face a few mins. ago, like they has something up their sleeve. :waitasec:

Chloroform evaporates EXTREMELY rapidly. No wiping would likely be needed IMO.

if mama doll was in the carseat the whole time after caylee's death til CA cleaned her, then there would but much less chrolo if any cause of the chloro dissipation

This aggravates me. What this witness said last time he testified and again this time is that if chloroform is present in high enough amounts in water he can detect it. What JB keeps insinuating is that chloroform is present in all water. The witness IS NOT saying that chloroform is present in small amounts in all water.

Rickenbach: Unk. liquid in Gatorade bottle, syringe. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:19 AM

Rickenbach said levels so low he couldn't say chloroform on doll. He took 2nd doll (co workers child) and got same results. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:19 AM

So no chloroform in the bottle with syringe like everyone has been saying. Why did people say there was chloroform in that bottle wiht the syringe??

Has that even been confirmed or is that there was no chorine used by Anthonys just been media hype? I mean Nancy was all over the place last night about no coyotes in FL lol. Does anyone have a link that verifies that the Anthony's used no chorine? TIA

Someone may have already answered while I was looking for this, but this is a list of evidence items taken from the Anthony property, and containers of chemicals for the Bacquacil pool cleaning system were found. The Bacquacil system does not use chlorine. No chlorine is listed.
It's on pg 005/033 (which mean pg 5.)
http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548935.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay