2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your child drowns sometime between 9am and 10am...and your hop right on the internet afterwards?

Or your daughter drowns between 1pm and 3pm...and you hop right on the internet afterwards?

I'm thinking Mr. Baez better pin the time down to sometimes after 3pm. Otherwise...BS.
He's already locked into the morning of June 16, per his opening statement. No, it's not evidence, but I can't help but think the jury will be like: WTF? if Baez then changes it to the afternoon, because GA wasn't home.

Mountain_Kat - no drowning after 3pm - George documented as being at work.

Ridiculous. How low does her chair go?
The Incredible Shrinking Defense.
shrinkingdefense-1.jpg

Casey gives "Whatever let's give her a fake smile" at State's fabulous Ms. Linda as she walks away

2j1tp5k.jpg

Bill S. says that after Dr. Wise's testimony, he thinks any Catholics on the Jury will ask the Pope to make Dr. Vass a Saint. :floorlaugh:

May I add to the list : Judge Perry and the SA Team

:great::great::great:

So your child drowns sometime between 9am and 10am...and your hop right on the internet afterwards?

Or your daughter drowns between 1pm and 3pm...and you hop right on the internet afterwards?

I'm thinking Mr. Baez better pin the time down to sometimes after 3pm. Otherwise...BS.

I can actually see her doing just that - jumping on the internet after murdering her child.

Maureen Bottrell is the 1st witness. She is a geologist with the FBI. Trace evidence.

looking at ICA's bad clothing do yall think the defense is actually trying to make her look like a lil girl dressing up in mommy's clothes?

stevehelling‎ #CaseyAnthony
Twitter - seconds ago

"I heard laughing and pleasant chatter from the jury room. They're all here, looking chipper."

Actually the Judge does have a budget meeting today and that's why it's half a day. JB just wanted to make sure the jury didn't think it was because of something the defense team did wrong. LOL! I guess he's worried the jury is getting aggravated with him.

MY apology. Figures Baez would attempt to manipulate something for himself. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members