2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone doesn't tell me why bill rodriguez isn't coming back, I'm pretty sure I will die. TIA.

Thought I read this morning that after it was revealed in court and depo that he wrongly testified that he was co-founder of Body Farm....Baez WITHDREW him.....

I'm relieved she's not here for six hours of questioning about coyote population distribution.

If someone doesn't tell me why bill rodriguez isn't coming back, I'm pretty sure I will die. TIA.

Don't believe he was qualified to testify to what Baez was wanting him to. There's also the issue of this expert's claim that he co-founded the Body Farm which the SA's discovered was not true.

Not that I believe the DT's story of what happened, but Baez should have put GA on the stand ASAP and grilled the ever loving hell out of him, then Lee, then Cindy - show the dynamics, let the jury see GA's letters to KC where he's oh so concerned about how her body looks - best way to raise reasonable doubt in this case, IMO. Baez chose the wrong door with trying to attack the science.

She totally knew what she did straight afterwards but chose to get on with her life!!! JMO F*&^%$(%^! Beach!!!! I have been in situations when I am angry with my daughter but end of day I love her and I would never hurt her. Love her so much

I have a feeling she is going to say the soil on ICA car didn't match dump site

06/21/2011 Notice of Filing Deposition of Dr. William Rodriguez
06/21/2011 Notice of Filing
06/21/2011 Deposition William Rodriguez III PHD 6/18/2011
06/21/2011 Deposition Holly Gagne 9/30/2010
06/21/2011 Deposition Dominic Casey 3/28/2011
06/21/2011 Notice of Appearance
06/21/2011 Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Vasco Thompson

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

How long is it going to take for this FBI witness to tell us they found NO soil on any of ICAs shoes, clothing? Those shoes in the car looked spotless.

I think she's going to say there is soil in the recovery area that is from some other source - therefore body was moved (by RK or coyotes.. toss up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79