2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, their minds seemed to be in a clusterfu**! Either that, or that just went with whatever date ICA came up with in her original LE written statement. You know, we must go along with whatever KC says!
Gotcha!
So, between 9am and 1 pm...
:floorlaugh:

Hmm, I'm calling it. JB's word of the day will be.....INSTRUMENTS.

He gets hooked on a word and runs it in the ground.

Yep its about the vehicle.. dirt in or on it

I have a feeling the DT is going to say ICA was sleeping and GA was watching Caylee and she went out in the pool and drowned. That is why they don't know. They are going to say that GA knew she had drowned and woke ICA up looking for Caylee all while knowing she was already in the pool. Sounds crazy but so does everything else coming out of the DT.

That's what I heard some of the talking heads saying. It's probably wrong then. Sorry.

during discussion yesterday in the morning session, discussing Baez's issues, (jury was not present) JA requested that the judge inform the jury via some sort of statement to the jury as to Rodriguez not returning. I can't recall if the judge said he would or if he would consider.

My guess, ICA's shoes didn't have anything on them from the dump site.

Since she lived 15 houses away from the dump site, I don't think it matters. She could have thrown them away.

IMO

She received debris collected from trunk of Sunfire, and she received the shovel (BB's), and she received 22 pairs shoes and a transport bag (??) from the Anthony home, and she received samples from Suburban drive.

She received 22 pairs of shoes also talking about the shovel.

22 pairs of shoes??? Guess ICA loved to shop (with others $$, of course)

22 pairs of shoes...Holy Moly!! And this girl doesn't work!!!

Holy cow--soil samples were taken from scene after top inches were scraped away! Go JA!

JB neglects to mention soil samples from recovery scene were collected AFTER top layer was scraped away.

ODG! JA is now coaching JB in order to avoid an incompetent counsel ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79