2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost...I thought witness said he couldn't conclude there was human decomp in the car but now I'm reading from the rest of you that he thinks there was a dead body in the car....I must have got it wrong, so sorry.

The witness can't conclude that there was a body decomposing in the car.

LDB just had a HUGE grin on her face, so does JA, after JA called for a recess. Wonder what that means, if anything?

WTH! The DT should have IGNORED all of the forensic evidence and buried it in emotional, family crap.

DT scored a few points there, imo. Were they big points? I'm not so sure.

Sounds like KC used gasoline perhaps poured from a can to cover the smell and stain in the car.
Of course we know that the rubber cap on the gas can was missing so GA had to cover the whole with duct tape. She may have figured that the gas fumes could cover the smell.

Do you think Jose eats a big Nachos Bel Grande right in front of her?
I was gonna post this exact thing a few pages ago! Thanks for reading my mind. BTW...whatcha bet she eats anything that is brought to her no matter what the rules. We haven't seen that the rules deter any of the DT, have we?

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
whatever meds they give kc are too strong. She barely moves in the mornings. Such a blank unanimated stare at the floor in front of her

I know! maybe she is a vampire and forgets that she has to move every now and then to appear human?

OT: I'm a twilight fanatic:great:

Bill S. says a good witness for the DT if you take it at face value. And he says witness says he "can't tell you for certain there was a dead body in the car".

I'm lost...I thought witness said he couldn't conclude there was human decomp in the car but now I'm reading from the rest of you that he thinks there was a dead body in the car....I must have got it wrong, so sorry.

confused here to but what i gather is from his test research alone it would be inconclusive but from what he has read and from Dr vass tests he would say there was human decomp present .

#
#cheneymason questions direct, to the point and kept boring science lessons to a minimum. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:08 AM

***what the heck is bobkealing smoking this morning? He is watching a completely diff trial!

IIRC, this Kealing fellow "hearts" JB.

All this talk of cabbage. Perhaps inspired by KC's shirt. It looks like a bowl of coleslaw was dumped down the front.

KC's cabbage shirt.jpg

Gosh, you beat me! When I was looking for a partner to go with my Pee Wee Herman, Foghorn was my choice. Just hadn't gotten around to resizing the image I chose. We're so perceptive!

The witness can't conclude that there was a body decomposing in the car.
As I'm watching this guy, I can't figure out whose side he's on. Prosecution or Defense? Makes no sense to me at all. Gasoline, onions, chloroform, clorox.

WTH! The DT should have IGNORED all of the forensic evidence and buried it in emotional, family crap.

I disagree. That would just be another huge pack of lies that would prove even harder to prove then the mess he has now.

He should have simply rested argued in closing statement the state failed to meet it's burden

Wait until JA asks him if there was any smell coming from the trunk of the car.

NG will have that as a bombshell tonight that they couldn't conclusively determine if human decomposition had occurred in the car.

Let's see what JA has to say about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member