2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Lippman seems like an amiable sort of guy but doesn't he seem to be morphing into Brad Conway. Poor thing.

I react badly when I hear someone's attorney proclaiming: "she is telling the truth!" I always want to ask them: "How do you KNOW this?" They don't know, unless they have some direct evidence.

I don't know when it happened, but attorneys on TV have turned into character evangelists for their clients. I personally never cared about that kind of stuff.

I have wondered what ICA was like as a teenager. I have not seen anyone commenting on her life prior to this sad event. Do we know what her life was like. Was she a cheerleader, in the pep squad, or just someone no one knew? What was her life like before? tia

I would love to know to. I read Fanning's book, Mommy's Little Girl, and there was really nothing about ICA child and teen years. I'm surprised no friends, neighbors, babysitters have not come out of the woodwork. This case needs ANN RULE

I wonder if the jury is going to understand what the check charges were about. I know it was brought up once before but I don't remember it it was explained enough so that the jury will understand it.

Yeah, I don't think they are going to be allowed to bring it up unless she takes the stand or unless the defense opens the door.

But if I were on the jury, I think I would have picked up on it, don't you? Can't be a good thing.

You watch and see, CA will never be charged with perjury. It amazes me how some people are never held accountable for what they do or say any more.

A Leopard never changes it's spots. CA and her offspring ICA are one and the same in psychological disorders. I am disgusted.

Not too well judging by the reaction here and other places. Very few believed a word she said. The question is, what about the jury?

I was reminded by some TH tonight that there is a nurse, an IT guy and a
PE teacher on the Jury. ;) The nurse might well wonder why a 50 something RN in a managment position felt the need to look up alcohol or inhalation.

Cindy was a very different woman from the one that had to be helped off the stand a couple of weeks ago. This testimony was too well rehearsed. And as usual with Cindy, too much information. It just didn't make sense. In the end, I doubt she did her offspring any favours.

That said, I still get nervous about juror no 4 , the lady who claimed she couldn't judge. I think Judge Perry is fab but this imo was a mistake on his part. The State had legitimate cause to reject her.

Yeah, I don't think they are going to be allowed to bring it up unless she takes the stand or unless the defense opens the door.

But if I were on the jury, I think I would have picked up on it, don't you? Can't be a good thing.

I'm started to think, except for the jurors knew much about the case (and who knows how much they might have known) that they don't view the case the way we do at all. I think the jurors who have no prior knowledge of the case are going to be much more open minded, but those other jurors who said they knew about it....they may look at it close to way many ws's do who see her as guilty.

This is so worth re-watching. One of those clips that gets better with time.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28336459/index.html

Cindy Anthony Testimony!

Mel

So I rewatched the whole thing again. Let me say this; I am a pessimist by nature, so at first I was freaking out, but after watching it I am NOT the least freaked out. Here's why:

Cindy really did not say anything overly new. In fact, the things she expounded on will come back to bite Casey in rebuttal. Now they have a VERY good reason to bring back all the computer guys, and can introduce the Gentiva IT guy with good reason.

In fact, if you ask me the first go around with the computer guy (Canada guy) was VERY confusing to the lay person. Now they can go back, break it down and make it crystal clear and to the point.

AND if you watch LBD she was not there to cross on certain points. She was asking VERY pointed questions and was making notes. She will address ALL of the answers in rebuttal. (Gonna go out with a BANG!!!)

AND HERE IS AN EVEN BIGGER PART FOR ME:

It appears that DT is done with forensics, and is there anyone here who thinks their stinky garbage theory overcame the 10 humans and 2 dogs saying there was a dead body in the car????

Baez opened the door to the hair powerpoint and JA drove it home that there was a hair of a dead person in the car. :rocker: There is no doubt for me on that now!

And JA CRUSHED their guy that was going to try to take down Dr. Vass.

AND a HUGE one... that dude from the body farm is OUT!!!! :great: The jury will NEVER hear his testimony that "decomp smells like trash" (right...lol)

ALL of their "expert" wittnesses were laughed out of court. JA truned virtually all of them in to State's witnesses. :woohoo:

When it came to the DT turn to "poke" holes, they FAILED!!!!!:loser::loser:

Get through Kronk and Casey is toast!

AND go watch LDB again today as she checks off her list... She is setting Cindy up. Just waiting until they have the floor.

Cindy did NOTHING, IMO to derail this train (or might I say, MACK truck)

Hang on baby Caylee. Justice is coming!!!!!

Just jumping in quickly here...haven't had the time tonight to read everything, so I apologize if this was already stated...

Healthcare organizations are required by OSHA to have MSDS information accessible for all hazardous chemical substances in their workplace (on the internet!!!). These material safety data sheets would include cleaning products and hand sanitizers.Here's an article about it: http:///www.hercenter.org/hazmat/cleaningchems.cfm

Cindy would have had access to her company's MSDS site to look up hand sanitizer or chlorophyll or any other product she wanted to. She knows it, I know it, and everyone else in healthcare knows it.

Also, an RN doesn't look up "neck breaking" when a friend is in an auto accident. Cervical fracture would be more like it. I'm pizzed beyond belief with her, and I'd like to hear how she reconciles this with her Bible reading.

Did anybody else hear this on HLN tonight?

According to the Anthony's attorney, George & Cindy will not speak at the penalty phase unless Casey asks them to.

A couple people mentioned it tonight on some other things I was reading.

Was it asked of Cindy today if she ever used myspace in March? I don't remember that coming up. The jury would not have known that Cindy never used myspace until July of 2008 if LDB didn't bring it up. Maybe that was brought in before this....I can't remember?

Yes it was asked. She said "no". Go watch it. LDB has got a list and she ticks them off 1 by 1. She has a plan. You can see it. Rebuttal will be Casey's nail in the coffin! IMO

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

Look at Cindy's work records (page marked 2561 on bottom right), the March 17th day has the "homework" marked for JB. Too bad the Prosecution didn't mark the 21st for him.

Harmless chloroform searches marked on the 17th, and "intent to kill" wasn't marked on the 21st.

A quick thank you to Cindy:innocent: for not lying. Thank you to their family lawyer too. He confirms her story hasn't changed.

Perhaps you should start a new thread, starting with your original post, subsequent posts, and links. With a title of something to the effective, CA's testimony today, closer look.

I get the impression that many people are very angry at CA today and might be passing over this thread to keep from boiling over and the information you've provided is too good to pass up.

I believe it is 100% true that Caylee died because of Cindy and they way she raised KC and because of the jealousies there. I also think this is why CA is going out of her way to protect her sociopathic daughter, because she knows it, too, and she bares the brunt of the guilt over what she did.

BBM-
I've never understood this POV. Why is LA not a killer then? Was there some profound difference in the way they raised him?

My belief is that sweet Caylee died because of Casey and Casey alone. Casey was the one with jealousy issues. Casey was the one who demanded all the attention. Casey was the one who thought the world revolved around her.
People may say that is due to how she was raised, but then once again we go back to why didn't LA have this same narcissistic mindset if it was a result of bad parenting?

No doubt that this is a dysfunctional family, but I'd consider most families dysfunctional, and they are certainly not all killers.

I do agree though that CA likely has a LOT of guilt issues, as most parents do with their kids. I do believe she blames herself and she lives with the 'if onlys' every day of her life and she is trying to save ICA's life because she wasn't able to save Caylee's. She probably thinks if she had been strong enough to sue for custody that they wouldn't be where they are today.

But how could anyone have predicted that ICA would kill her daughter, especially when there were no warning signs of abuse? Who could predict that a bunch of stupid lies were a pre-curser to murder?

JMO

Do you think CA mentioned ICA's check fraud arrest on purpose?

For three solid years Cindy and George were at each hearing craning their necks like pitiful sad eyed little puppies in hopes the princess would just give them a nod. Nothing! In every appearance they went on about how they love Casey "unconditionally". So, awhile back they got the word from the prosecution about the reprehensible thing the defense was going to say about George and how is the Prosecution repaid for tipping them off??..with the bulls**t we witnessed today.

Cindy thinks this move today will guarantee her wacko sociopathic killer daughter will love her. Cindy Dahlink, Casey killed Caylee because of her hatred for YOU! Accept it!

Hmmm. Strategic surgical questioning. Deft distraction. Sleight of hand. Very interesting. I'm beginning to see a glimmer of a light here, but not sure what it portends.

:innocent: Hoping it means Justice for Caylee.

Appreciate a little help here. My brother doesn't follow the case, he calls me every day for a little update, but he isn't watching the trial or HLN or anything. So after I got done ranting about Cindy and basically explained what happened, he asked if there actually were searches for chlorophyl (sp?) on the computer? I can't remember ever hearing one or the other...so does anyone know if they found Google searches ... or I guess even Yahoo searches for Chlorophyl? And if so...wouldn't it show the date and time? And if not, wouldn't that negate basically everything Cindy said today? I would love to know...I hate when my brother comes up with something I didn't think of!

I was wondering the exact same thing, and discovered that the word CHLOROPHYL (or any variant) was NEVER searched for on the Anthony computer. This information was kindly provided by JWG in a terrific article entitled "The Google Searches and Cindy’s Judas Moment" which can be read here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/05/the-google-searches-and-cindy/

(Thank you so much JWG :great: !)

Perhaps you should start a new thread, starting with your original post, subsequent posts, and links. With a title of something to the effective, CA's testimony today, closer look.

I get the impression that many people are very angry at CA today and might be passing over this thread to keep from boiling over and the information you've provided is too good to pass up.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141564"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141564[/ame]

New thread started for those who would like to go further into this discussion. And I 100% agree with all of the above!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back