2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's a new one on me as well. :waitasec:

Glad I'm not alone as I spent most of yesterday trying to catch up on missed testimony, discussion of Cindy's time cards, and these computer searches. I understood was it was very unlikely she did those searches as they were in close sequence to other searches which would've been done by Casey, or someone with access to the MS and FB accounts. :waitasec:

I later acknowledged that my premise was incorrect.

It's okay...it's not like you're a CHEMIST:floorlaugh:

couldn't help it...love ya!:great: You are my favorite tv lawyer....well you and that Mark Iglish (sp) dude.

Glad I'm not alone as I spent most of yesterday trying to catch up on missed testimony, discussion of Cindy's time cards, and these computer searches. I understood was it was very unlikely she did those searches as they were in close sequence to other searches which would've been done by Casey, or someone with access to the MS and FB accounts. :waitasec:

It's on day 37 when Mr. Baez was questioning her. Raw Video at about 28:21. Cindy is wearing a purple dress.

Sorry forgot to put the link up. http://www.wftv.com/video/28336459/index.html

That was explained, Cindy said when she came home from work and Casey was on the computer she needed to use it. IMO that answered that question for me, as I am constantly interrupting my son on his facebook or my space page so I can work on my computer. Even though he has his own computer he crashed his so he is either using mine or someone else's. Even though I have fixed his computer several times he still continues to use mine because it's fast. There is a computer technician on the jury but I'm not sure if he is an alternate.

But Casey was not 'supposed to ' be at home in the afternoons. She was pretending to have a job during that time. So it is kind of strange that she would sit and look at her myspace in between her moms computer searches in the middle of weekday.

Well,I hope she made chili because I think the A's will have a crowd tonight.

That testimony went far afield from her depo. The pow wow at JB's office 6 weeks ago did not include GA. The pow wow in the hallway did not include GA.

Surely her lawyer read her prior depo and pointed out the risks of lying?

:eek::eek::eek: I didn't know this!!!

Thank you :)

All I can say is CA's testimony before THIS one was so good. And now? I am completely disgusted!:maddening:

Does your son log off of Facebook and Myspace before he lets you on the computer? Mine sure do.

My daughter left hers open once, I was able to go on and post on her status
"I love my Mom so much, she's the best!"
She never left it open again....lol

There is a chance that Cindy did searches for hand sanitizer. I did a quick search and this is what I came up with. The computer experts only showed the searches that were done for chloroform. This is only for information purposes.

Clarcon produced and distributed over 800,000 bottles of these products in multiple regions of the country since 2007. Consumers should not use any Clarcon products and should dispose of them in their household trash.

http://shoalsinsider.com/fda-recalls-hand-sanitizer-p1734.htm

I actually got a mass email about the dangers of kids and hand sanitizer. It was about kids licking it off their hands and getting drunk being that the stuff is pure alcohol.

Didn't Cindy say the ladder incident was the 16th of June?
GA is sure that the pool ladder incident was AFTER the gas can incident.He says it was either the 25th, 26th, or 27th of June.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

Hmmm... call me crazy, but didn't Cindy at some point also say it was after the gas can incident?

I remember Yuri saying that Cindy had reported it to him as "sometime early in June". Then another time she said it was the 17th of June. But I thought in her testimony with LDB she said something about the gas cans... i could be crazy, I've read so many transcripts and watched so much footage at this point it's all running together, lol.

I am thinking that the jury will see through CA's lies and figure out that she was doing this to cover up her daughter' s premeditation, thereby giving more credence to the jury that the defendant is guilty of first degree murder.

The new lies will backfire.

I hadn't realized Casey was there when Cindy came home to use the computer. Did this just come out in her recent testimony? I thought I had listened to at least the most relevant parts.

MOO

No she wasn't - she was at her event planning job at Universal. :innocent:
Just like CA was off for 2hours in the afternoon checking on her home PC about Chlorophyll- something she could have checked at work , if it had been true,which it's not....
Even CA can't keep it straight!

Hmmm... call me crazy, but didn't Cindy at some point also say it was after the gas can incident?

I remember Yuri saying that Cindy had reported it to him as "sometime early in June". Then another time she said it was the 17th of June. But I thought in her testimony with LDB she said something about the gas cans... i could be crazy, I've read so many transcripts and watched so much footage at this point it's all running together, lol.

My bad. I just checked the LDB questioning and Cindy said it happened *before* the gas can incident. GA said he was sure it happened after. Who knows. I'm finding it hard to find one statement that doesn't conflict with either herself or someone else in Cindy's testimony.

it would be like shooting fish in a barrel to charge Cindy with perjury. She changes her story constantly.

The story she told Yuri was reported by Yuri to be sometime in early June -that much I got right.

At this rate, they may just blame the computer for everything! LOL

Actually I'm thinking someone should keep a spreadsheet with the number of people blamed for each transgression!

Jesse for being a jerk and perhaps the nanny's alter ego, Amy who might also have been the nanny, Tony for being the boyfriend who might have done something, Caylee who killed herself, LE of various stripes, George for the cover up and abuse, Lee for abuse, the media, the computer for searching things connected to Caylee's death when the Anthonys weren't using it, the scientists for judging them and wearing blinders.... I guess Cindy and ICA are the only two victims here.

Why would anyone look up "shovel"?:waitasec: I've racked my brain trying to figure out why KC did a search on "shovel". Nothing I come up with makes any sense.

It's mentioned in "How to Make Chloroform" as using a shovel full of sand to dispel fumes from the chloroform from escaping if it were spilled. Maybe she needed the shovel to bury the remaining chloroform.

It's mentioned in "How to Make Chloroform" as using a shovel full of sand to dispel fumes from the chloroform from escaping if it were spilled. Maybe she needed the shovel to bury the remaining chloroform.

nah...all the chloroform ended up in that trunk. imo

Keep it simple....she borrowed that shovel to bury Caylee. That proved to be too much like "work" for Casey. So she returned the shovel, bagged up Caylee & tossed her back in the trunk

Check out this video.

Has to do with Cindy's testimony and something going on with lawyers.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

holycow.gif

That look on Casey's face as she points at Mason! Wow! Scary.

Would you buy a book written by Cindy now that she has obviously lied on the stand?
I think Cindy actually has a reason to write a book. She could give something back to society; somehow make something positive come from the hell that this is. I'm a parent. The whole nature versus nurture debate is huge, especially among new parents who want to know how to bring up their kids the right way (or what not to do).
Does Cindy ever think she has anything to do with the way her daughter turned out? Society could learn a lot from this case if she could honestly write about her and Caseys relationship as Casey was growing up, and where (if she believes it) she/ they went wrong. I don't have any strong beliefs one way or the other, and she may even convince people that parenting isn't responsible for this type of extreme behavior. But she is in a strong position on this. Putting myself in her shoes, which is obviously very difficult, I imagine I would wonder what I could have done differently to ensure my child did not turn into a psychopath.
Cindy could offer a lot of help, understanding and support if she was willing to be honest on this subject. I'd buy the book for sure. I think this type of book would sell much more than a "this is my story - if you believe a word I say"
type book. What do you think?

holycow.gif

That look on Casey's face as she points at Mason! Wow! Scary.
If you see her finger behind Jose's back she is pointing at him while angrily mouthing something to Cheney Mason.
She is pizzzzzed at JB!!!
I wonder what he said at sidebar that pissed her off? That look was completely vicious. She must be a nightmare client and I bet they ALL can't wait to wash their hands of her. DS looks absolutely emotionally and mentally exhausted with the scripted and required feigned compassion and motherly gestures towards this evil brat. The worse job she ever signed up for, i'm sure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back