2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She just loves being combative. It seems to give her a buzz. We have seen it during numerous interviews, swinging a hammer in her front yard, during depos and on the witness stand.
To CA a lot of this is about her own arrogance and feeling of superiority she gets when trying to outwit someone else. Listen to her voice message to TM and you will hear that she just revels in it.
When we first saw ICA arrested it was the smirk that drew attention to her-that was inherited from CA. When CA is being confronted and she feels she has the upper hand, watch her smirk.

ITA! She is very smug. It has become apparent to me that in CA's world, she makes her own rules, and I believe that she raised both of her kids to believe that HER rules were the only ones that matter. I can't wait for the State's rebuttal and closing, when they will expose CA for the liar that she is.

It is amazing to me that CA could function in a profession that is as 'rules and regulations' oriented as nursing. There are VERY clear cut practice guidelines in the medical field, and there is not a lot of room for the 'rebellious' type, which she clearly is. It would be interesting to hear how she functioned on the job from some of her coworkers. I feel pretty certain that she was probably not well liked, and most certainly was probably not considered a 'team player'.

JMO. :twocents:

BBM Yes, and *wink* with a smug smile. That's our Cindy! :sick:

When JB handed CA one of the pictures she "pursed" her lips a clear indication of a lie. I wonder if this was the picture of the sliding glass door? So CA wants us to believe Caylee got through two locked doors, inside slider and outside door from the sunroom and climbed the ladder she forgot to remove. Not only did CA forget to remove the ladder but she forgot to lock both doors? CA testified she handed Caylee over to KC and said to give Caylee her bath and not to come into the pool as it was getting chilly. CA would have us believe she then got out of the pool and forgot to do what she always does when she exits the pool and left the ladder up, walked into the home and forgot to lock the outside door as she normally does, then walked into the home and did not lock the slider as she would normally do IMO.

My mother lived in California and had a pool. No children in the home and no one who had children visited her but she was still required to have alarms on her doors for safety. I can't believe the A's had not done this themselves. I also can't believe Caylee was able to open that door by herself or they would have taken precautions. Just the fact they took a picture of her opening the door (if it is a true picture) tells me there should have been a big red flag about the doors. They were so careful about locking their front door why would they be so careless about the back.

Plus something stinks. JB wants us to think that someone (GA) put shorts that are too small on Caylee after she drowned but did not bother to put shoes on her???? And what was KC doing during the time this was happening? Telling her father he needed to put "old" shorts on her not the new ones????? Why put shorts on her at all much less ones that are suppose to be way too small for her and would be hard to get on a live child much less one who is deceased???? My guess is the shorts still fit and that is what she was wearing. It's so much easier to figure out. And if KC was also doing Caylee's wash it is possible CA had not seen those shorts for awhile. Or is CA telling us that KC never did wash at home only for her friends when she visited their apartments. JMO

I was thinking about CA's statement on the chloroform search and her explanation that her time card might be incorrect. CA's explanation was that they were not to work overtime so her timecard might have been filled in by a supervisor. However, we are talking about time CA wasn't at work, not when she was working overtime. Her explanation does not account for her being absent and having her time filled in, only having to not record overtime. Maybe I missed something here, but does this make sense to anyone else? Even if she was absent the day timecards were due, her supervisors wouldn't lie about her being gone - they would just not write in any overtime she had worked - correct?

I would seriously like to know why bother having trials when someone can go on the witness stand and obviously lie. I always understood that you would be charged with perjury if you lied under oath. All I hear from the MSM lawyers is that CA most likely will not be charged. How can they possibly charge her, any mother would lie to try and save their child's life. I say bunk! If you don't want to tell the truth, plead the 5th. There's always a way out of lying. Tell the truth or plead the 5th. What do you want to bet that GA gets on the stand next and falls on the sword for his beloved sick, lying daughter.

Absolutely he will, IMO.

Regarding the dogs and the alleged search for chlorophyll....I was surprised that after CA said the search was because her dogs were acting more tired or sleeping more than usual, she wasn't asked whether or not she took the dogs to the vet (either before or subsequent to the search). As for the search itself...well, dogs eat chlorophyll all the time when they eat grass. Hmmm...were there any searches relating to "dog sleeping too much" or anything along those lines?

Might be just me but if my dogs were showing symptoms of any type I'd be taking them to the vet rather than search for chlorophyll in grass or plants they may or may not be eating, but that's just me.

She said she didn't look it up - she stated she'd have no reason to look up "shovel".

Why would anyone look up "shovel"?:waitasec: I've racked my brain trying to figure out why KC did a search on "shovel". Nothing I come up with makes any sense.

Interesting photo of a sidebar on the Orlando Sentinel trial photos slideshow. I believe this is one of the photos LDB objected to JB showing CA and the judge sustained it. I wonder why? Looks like CA sitting on a sofa with two young girls flanking her. Opinions?????

picture.php

I was thinking about CA's statement on the chloroform search and her explanation that her time card might be incorrect. CA's explanation was that they were not to work overtime so her timecard might have been filled in by a supervisor. However, we are talking about time CA wasn't at work, not when she was working overtime. Her explanation does not account for her being absent and having her time filled in, only having to not record overtime. Maybe I missed something here, but does this make sense to anyone else? Even if she was absent the day timecards were due, her supervisors wouldn't lie about her being gone - they would just not write in any overtime she had worked - correct?

This would be a good question if CA's timecards all showed her only working 40 hours, but the timecard for the week of March 17th shows 48.5 hours. That timecard is in evidence. I have NO idea why Cindy went into that whole spiel about not being able to put more than 40 hours on her timecard when she has to know they have her card for that week that says she worked 10 hours on March 17th and 48.5 hours for that week. CA is alot of things, but I don't think she is stupid and I'm sure she knows the doc dumps better than we do so is she that desperate? Why say something on the stand so easily proven wrong?

Cindy's Easily Proven Lies on the Stand......

1. She wasn't allowed to show more than 40 hours a week on her timecard.

Her timecards in evidence show many weeks her timecard showed more than 40 hours.
Including the week of the chloroform searches.

2. They were excited about ICA's pregnancy and called Lee to tell him about it.

Lee says this did not happen. They never told him.

3. She called George about the pool ladder being up on June 16th

Phone records show she did not call George at work on June 16th

4. She looked up chlorophyll on the computer.

To my knowledge there are NO computer searches for chlorophyll
on the A's computer

Is she trying to look like a liar???????

Interesting photo of a sidebar on the Orlando Sentinel trial photos slideshow. I believe this is one of the photos LDB objected to JB showing CA and the judge sustained it. I wonder why? Looks like CA sitting on a sofa with two young girls flanking her. Opinions?????

picture.php

I imagine the state objected to it, because it's not relevant. I don't know why Jose wanted to show it. Wasn't this when he was showing pictures of Caylee opening doors, and climbing the ladder? Perhaps it's a picture of Cindy next to Caylee to show how big Caylee was.

I also did a search and am shocked with what I found. I pasted below and and highlighted some words that have me in shock. I have NO DOUBT CA lied on the stand and have NO DOUBT ICA looked up and made chloroform to use on Caylee

It is possible for you to make chloroform at home. But you need to remember that using this chemical should be limited to as a solvent and nothing else.
To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores.
To make the chloroform, you will need to put the water first into the pitcher. As soon as you have poured the water, put the shock powder, and use a wooden stick to help dissolve the powder. As soon as you are done, you will need to put some ice in the pitcher. And then slowly pour the acetone in. Slowly stir the acetone while pouring the acetone into the pitcher. You need to do this slowly since there will be a chemical reaction when the water starts to change in its temperature. Usually 135 degrees will keep the chloroform working.
As soon as you are done stirring, you will notice that there are 3 layers in the pitcher. The acetone, water, and the chloroform. When distilling the chloroform, you need to be careful, so you will need a funnel to help separate the layers. Always wear some protective clothing when handling the chemicals. Wear a mask as well since chloroform has intoxicating effects. Now that you have transferred the chemical in its bottle, seal the bottle well, and store it in a place out of children's reach. You will have to put a label outside the bottle just in case you forget its contents. Always wipe the spills with gloves. Use a dispersing agent to make sure the affected area is now okay. If you don't have any dispersing agent, you will need to shovel some sand on the affected area to prevent the gas from diffusing into the room.
If someone swallows chloroform, do not let the person take anything except for milk. Loosen the person's clothing and bring this person as soon as possible to the doctor to get some treatment. Take note of the person's contaminated clothing, and put it immediately in the washer to prevent further contamination. This is very potent, even small amounts of this chemical could lead to coma and even death.

http://howtomakechloroform.com/

I found this too. I wonder if this recipe can be included as evidence. And if so, why didn't the SA do that? And highlight all the search terms. Did they search the sandbox for traces of chloroform? Since it is a volatile substance, not sure if there would be any left.

Smug indeed.

Cindy also comes across to me as a colossal, delusional liar;

so apparently (imo) ICA learned at the foot of the master.

not excusing....

jus sayin

moo

I posted this on wrong thread .. It applies to this thread.
I am just so fed up with CA lies ...this just really bugs me (as they all do)

A SELF ADMITTED LIAR

Just ask any Human Resource Manager ..Shoot Go to the Us Dept Of Labor.. You can not falsify those documents..

This is Cindy's MO however she doesn't care who she drags into this abyss of mis truths ..and I really do not think that Corp Big Wigs will appreciate her stating under oath it was and is a common practice to allow such behavior..tampering with and falsifying documents and I believe TIME CARDS ARE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5632339_time-card-laws.html
Warning

• Because time cards are official business records, falsification of time card records are violations of the law. Employers should therefore ensure that employees are aware that any deliberate misstatements on time card records, or filling in time cards for someone else, are serious offenses that may result in severe consequences, including discharge.

Why would anyone look up "shovel"?:waitasec: I've racked my brain trying to figure out why KC did a search on "shovel". Nothing I come up with makes any sense.

the ONLY thing that has ever made any sense to me is to find out how much they cost.

Maybe its only a thing in Canada..But in any healthcare facility I have worked in, staff and patients, there has to be some record of being on the premises. Its a "Firecode" thingy...so incase of a fire, or other emergency that requires some sort of accounting for people's whereabouts, there has to be some sort of register that keeps that information...That is why someone needs to sign in or sign out or in the old days, "Peg in or Peg out"..so it is known if you are or are NOT on the premises...

Sorry, but that may sound convoluted, but it makes complete sense if yu have ever been evacuated before...

As for Cindy not being able to get overtime, or get paid for it. There is actually a way they track that..and yes those overtimes hours are tracked so that you can use those hours to make up for time you take away from work, such as add onto vaca days off, or take longer lunchbreaks to attend Dr. Appt..etc..Either way, I do believe her work place will be able to prove she is lying...

CA is a piece of work in explanations, and I do see where KC learned it from, and it wasnt George!!

Apologise,:blushing: I got a little long winded here..but CA's ability to switch her persona on the stand, during depositions, or even during her interviews with the police have me about :pullhair:

the ONLY thing that has ever made any sense to me is to find out how much they cost.

or if she planned to buy one (I know right?)
find out if it would even fit in her trunk?
couldn't be driving around with a shovel hanging out the window and a deceased child in the trunk...
moo

Respectfully disagree. Not doubting your experience as stated, it's just that two professional graphic designers who work in my team have closely examined the photo and outright dismissed the suggestion that the image was doctored. Just saying.

Respectfully yet again - as a professional photographer and photoshop user - the photo is not manipulated in content but it is in aspect ratio - making the child in it seem taller and thinner than real life.

Who changed the aspect ratio when - i have no idea. But the reason it seems off to everyone is because it is.

When JB handed CA one of the pictures she "pursed" her lips a clear indication of a lie. I wonder if this was the picture of the sliding glass door? So CA wants us to believe Caylee got through two locked doors, inside slider and outside door from the sunroom and climbed the ladder she forgot to remove. Not only did CA forget to remove the ladder but she forgot to lock both doors? CA testified she handed Caylee over to KC and said to give Caylee her bath and not to come into the pool as it was getting chilly. CA would have us believe she then got out of the pool and forgot to do what she always does when she exits the pool and left the ladder up, walked into the home and forgot to lock the outside door as she normally does, then walked into the home and did not lock the slider as she would normally do IMO.
My mother lived in California and had a pool. No children in the home and no one who had children visited her but she was still required to have alarms on her doors for safety. I can't believe the A's had not done this themselves. I also can't believe Caylee was able to open that door by herself or they would have taken precautions. Just the fact they took a picture of her opening the door (if it is a true picture) tells me there should have been a big red flag about the doors. They were so careful about locking their front door why would they be so careless about the back.

Plus something stinks. JB wants us to think that someone (GA) put shorts that are too small on Caylee after she drowned but did not bother to put shoes on her???? And what was KC doing during the time this was happening? Telling her father he needed to put "old" shorts on her not the new ones????? Why put shorts on her at all much less ones that are suppose to be way too small for her and would be hard to get on a live child much less one who is deceased???? My guess is the shorts still fit and that is what she was wearing. It's so much easier to figure out. And if KC was also doing Caylee's wash it is possible CA had not seen those shorts for awhile. Or is CA telling us that KC never did wash at home only for her friends when she visited their apartments. JMO
I wonder if the next time CA gets on the stand if she will be more conscientious of pursing her lip now that all the body language experts have pointed it out. Should be interesting to watch her now lying under oath.

I wonder if the next time CA gets on the stand if she will be more conscientious of pursing her lip now that all the body language experts have pointed it out. Should be interesting to watch her now lying under oath.

Maybe her nose will grow really long!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back