2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think about setting up a Twitter account just so I could tell Jim Lichtenstein to get over himself.

*heads back to coffee pot for mood enhancement*

I don't really consider what he said as "lying" per se. He said he was a co-founder because he was there when they built the first fences and did the first experiments. Did he start it? No. But I know plenty of organizations, etc. that give out "Founding Member" cards just because you were there from the beginning. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Perhaps, embellishing is a kinder term to use than "lying". However, I do believe he "embellished" his status to help the DT for some unknown reason.

I think we have DRAMA already..............I wonder if the GA and CA statement was "code" for TAKE A PLEA. lol

Again, Lippmans public statement leaves me pondering as to what is he REALLY saying. If the A's think she's guilty then say it NOT that they think she isn't innocent. Then Lippman follows this announcement with the A's will do everything to keep her from getting the Death Penalty. Well, does that mean they're going to lie, cheat and or steal?

If what Mr. Lippman is telling is the TRUTH ( which is all we want and it seems as though from an outsider 1000's of miles away looking in ) then it's about time that statement was made. Look at what she has done and/or said about them ( and Lee ). For the rest of their lives, there will always be those things ( sex abuse, George finding and disposing of little Caylee, etc. )running through the minds of everyone they come in contact with and sadly it has destroyed many other families in someway, shape, form, or fashion ). I do not for one nano-second believe anything ICA has accused her family of... her own blood of doing much less anything else that has spouted out of her mouth. JMHO

:banghead::twocents:

BBM
Blood may be thicker than water, but chloroform is very slowly disintegrating blood. And, I do not own, nor ever had, a chemistry set.

Sometimes I think about setting up a Twitter account just so I could tell Jim Lichtenstein to get over himself.

*heads back to coffee pot for mood enhancement*

I agree...he thinks a lot of himself. His tweets on WESH are somewhat annoying and childish.

How many people do they have at DT table today...There are now CM, JB, DS, cropped hair & glasses, the bald man and two young women with ponytails. Just ridiculous

Dr. Vass...are you a Chemist? I have to practice my siggy...bear w/me.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140966"]To the trial thread with us![/ame]

ICA is in her chair in pink sweater set.. move on over here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140966"]2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think I have decomp bands in my hair after that.............

JB should stick to taking speeding ticket cases. He just isn't suited to handle anything bigger IMO.

That was a satisfying and amusing way to go to break! Thanks JB! lol

I had a phone call and missed it--did JB introduce the slide show on purpose, or on accident?

Perhaps, embellishing is a kinder term to use than "lying". However, I do believe he "embellished" his status to help the DT for some unknown reason.

Bill S said yesterday that he perjured himself and would be reamed on it during cross by JA.

So, if we are not to trust a research experiment based in Tennessee in the winter... how in the he77 are we to trust an experiment based in Nebraska in the fall?? You know, the pigs??

There is nothing more frustrating than typing an entire page of transcription and accidentally hitting some random key that totally deletes your entire post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth