2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning WS Family :seeya: another day closer to Justice for Caylee...

Quite a revelation and one that I have hoped and waited for...

Lawyer: Casey Anthony's parents do not think she is innocent
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/23/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

I'm guessing since ICA has implicated GA, they now know the real deal. Hoping they seek justice for Caylee....Of course they don't want her to receive the DP and will try and save her life, but just to admit, they don't think she's innocent is quite a stride...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If what Mr. Lippman is telling is the TRUTH ( which is all we want and it seems as though from an outsider 1000's of miles away looking in ) then it's about time that statement was made. Look at what she has done and/or said about them ( and Lee ). For the rest of their lives, there will always be those things ( sex abuse, George finding and disposing of little Caylee, etc. )running through the minds of everyone they come in contact with and sadly it has destroyed many other families in someway, shape, form, or fashion ). I do not for one nano-second believe anything ICA has accused her family of... her own blood of doing much less anything else that has spouted out of her mouth. JMHO

:banghead::twocents:

George and Cindy are testifiying in an on going court case. I highly doubt the judge will be happy witnesses are issuing statements on if they think the defendant is guilty or not. I'm pretty sure witnesses aren't allowed to discuss the case. Otherwise would't ALL the witnesses be on TV? I wonder if this will derail the trail at all

They are family of the defendant, not just witnesses. They are even allowed to sit in the courtroom as well.

The analysis on the "Today" show this morning is that the jurors may end up disregarding the dueling forensic witnesses since firm conclusions can't be drawn from their combined testimony. The hypothesis was that this will help the prosecution, because the jury will then focus on the all the testimony about the smell of death in the trunk, the 31 days, the lies, etc.

As a CE case, this has been the most well prepared & organized case I have ever followed in 20+ years (prosecution). With that said, I still have a very serious problem with juror #4. I'm really concerned about her.

Good Morning Everyone!

I just saw a story on Today show about a federal ruling declaring FL death penalty unconstitutional. Did anyone else see that?

Wonder what's in store for us today?

wm

I remember hearing about the probability of this on the radio a while back. From now on (or whenever it goes into effect) the jury has to agree on what factors they determine makes it a DP decision.

Well, today should be nothing if not interesting..........I have my TUMS, I'm ready.

How long has the defense been presenting, is it half way through week 2? Feels like it's been going on a month.

Quick O/T kitten update:

Cheeto is eating. We got KMR formula yesterday, and were able to get about 6 tbsps. into her for the entire day. Not bad. This morning she ate 2 tsps. of it before Hubby left for work. Thanks, Momcat, for the KMR suggestion. :)

Also, can't recall who suggested we use the warm water trick to see if she was peeing okay (AZ, I think), but we did that last night, and yes indeedy...we got pee. ALOT of pee. LOL. Thanks for that suggestion. One thing ruled out.

As for her motor skills...still the same. But we'll deal with that later. :)

I am STILL waiting to see those HOME DEPOT videos.......

So what have I missed about the Home Depot tapes. I only remember that the time stamp put her there at a certain time. I never knew there was anything “on” them. Wonder if she bought something special?

Do we think Dr Vass will be back today or do you think the defense team will leave well enough alone and move on to lay witness testimony?

As a CE case, this has been the most well prepared & organized case I have ever followed in 20+ years (prosecution). With that said, I still have a very serious problem with juror #4. I'm really concerned about her.

In my personal experience, those who claim they don't like to judge people tend to be among the most judgemental people I know. ;)

How long has the defense been presenting, is it half way through week 2? Feels like it's been going on a month.

Great question! I'd like to know how many witnesses they have remaining, or an estimate of when the SAO will begin their rebuttal. Watching the DT has been awful! And not because I dislike them, but because I think they're just not up to the level to be handling this case.

Good morning, All!!! Thanks for the breakfast, 'Beach! I think I need to get a good fry-up going to have on the side... ;)

In my personal experience, those who claim they don't like to judge people tend to be among the most judgemental people I know. ;)

Absolutely...especially when confronted head on with a bunch of horse pucky...

I still think Juror #4 is going to be the one that JB is going to regret big time.

Good Morning everyone...

Boy,!!! You sure know you have been watching the case to long when you have a dream your dating JB....And you look like Peggy Bundy (from married with children) in your dream, and HJP is your father and your son and Daughter in JA and LDB....:floorlaugh:

What a night...was so shook-up I got up and ate a huge bag of potato chips all by myself...:floorlaugh:

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh! Dream? No. Nightmare? For sure!

Mountain Kat - seeing as you're our mock juror - What did you make of Mason and Fryer leaving court in the middle of witness testimony the other day?

Do we think Dr Vass will be back today or do you think the defense team will leave well enough alone and move on to lay witness testimony?

It would make my day to get to see Dr. Vass again. Today is a rainy, gloomy day, and Dr. Vass would be a welcome ray of sunshine to me.

(Pay no attention to my fan girl gushing.) :blush:

I like to judge people. I want to know what kind of person I'm dealing with in any given situation.

Good Morning from Tennessee.....Dr. Vaas Country! I really really really hope we can get past forensics today!!

In my opinion she should have never been chosen she will cause a hung jury!
JMO

We are going to have to do this all over again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle