2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my personal experience, those who claim they don't like to judge people tend to be among the most judgemental people I know. ;)

You're probably right. I should stop listening to Jean Casarez. She said Juror #4 didn't take any notes during the State's case and is taking tons now from the Defense's case. Not sure what that all means but it worries me.

Mountain Kat - seeing as you're our mock juror - What did you make of Mason and Fryer leaving court in the middle of witness testimony the other day?

I was concentrating on the testimony and never even noticed. :waitasec:

What do YOU make of it?

George and Cindy are testifiying in an on going court case. I highly doubt the judge will be happy witnesses are issuing statements on if they think the defendant is guilty or not. I'm pretty sure witnesses aren't allowed to discuss the case. Otherwise would't ALL the witnesses be on TV? I wonder if this will derail the trail at all

They can.

But, they shouldn't.

Good mornin', all. I'm out for a few hours this morning. Then off until next Wednesday. :great: As always, I can't wait to see what this day brings. Hang tight, little Caylee.

What I can't understand is WHY Baez is calling witness that really have no real bearing on the case (Holloway, Tempelton & etc.). Shouldn't they focus on what they purport the basis of their case to be and go from there? I can MAYBE see Holloway as a way to call George a liar & to "throw him under the bus" but it is only a fractional blip of what they should be doing.
They have no clear outline or timeline that one can follow. I would think that would be the best way. Very confusing to me.
I guess it could be "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS".

So what have I missed about the Home Depot tapes. I only remember that the time stamp put her there at a certain time. I never knew there was anything “on” them. Wonder if she bought something special?
We have no clue as to what is on these Home Depot videos....only that the state listed them prior to trial as cd's they would be using....this is all we know.....thus making me CRAZY!!!

You're probably right. I should stop listening to Jean Casarez. She said Juror #4 didn't take any notes during the State's case and is taking tons now from the Defense's case. Not sure what that all means but it worries me.
According to media tweets, she did.

Yes, you should probably stop listening to Jean C. I know when I stopped paying attention to her "insights" I could actually feel my blood pressure drop, lol.

Exit signs are up. Guess JB has nothing to whin about this morning.

Morning all! I slept in today! YAY me!

MK - GREAT to hear about baby kitty :)

:blowkiss:

But, they shouldn't.

Good mornin', all. I'm out for a few hours this morning. Then off until next Wednesday. :great: As always, I can't wait to see what this day brings. Hang tight, little Caylee.
Oh I agree with you there.

What's that saying? Just because you can it doesn't mean you should.

What do you suppose the jury made of Lisabeth Fryer and Cheney Mason sneaking out during Dr Wise's cross the other day?

If I was on the jury I would be thinking...

They had something better to do than try a death penalty case?
I have to sit here till the end of the day why don't they?
Do they only work 9-5?

If I was on the defense team I would have been so embarrassed by that as they looked so stupid trying to sneak out with their briefcases and bags.

why'd they leave? anyone know? first I hear about it.

french-toast.jpg

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2011/05/frugal-eats-frugally-delicious-french-toast/

Whole wheat - now you are serving my favorite! Thanks!

Morning all Cindy on the stand today????

Bill S. said this morning on the a radio show that he predicted more mind-numbing testimony today. Blah!

I had a thought I wonder what the ratings were last night ...It seemed like Obama addressed the Nation( Who Knew)..but America was watching reports about the Casey Anthony Trial
I did a quick search but perhaps the numbers are not compiled yet

Don’t know where it started but last night people were discussing her being called today to say she was at work during computer searches (further implicating GA -- until SA calls him later maybe).

But we have also been hearing that RC was waiting in the hall so I am not sure if people are told when they are going to be called or in what order or if they are just supposed to be ready for days.

Saw on CNN this morning that Jean C announced this as "exclusive" last night...

I am so tired of hearing about IMAGINARY friends they were not Imaginary they were Ficticious made up to cover ones butttttt. She made up these ppl not imagined them.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member