2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus it was ICA that deliberately deleted them. Why bother to delete your Mother's mistaken chlorophyll searches....?

I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

To the folks asking what happened with Cindy's testimony:

1) She said everyone, including Casey's friends, used the computer
2) She (CA) did all of the chloroform searches herself. And acetone, peroxide, etc.(She was at home on the days that her time cards said she was at work.)
3) The car was bought with the stain of a decomposing baby's body (in the shape of GA's gas can) in the back
4) She bascially gave the finger to Caylee and let Casey know that mommy had her back...

But why did Cindy visit myspace 84 times at the same time she searched for chloroform?

:waitasec:

I can hear ICA now to JB..Do you think they bought my mother's bull on the stand?

Ot, but may be important info for my fellow WSs. You can go to a feed store and get a nipple that fits onto a wine or liquor bottle. Of course that is not how they market it.

I *officially* retract any sentiment remotely related to feeling sorry for CA.

Im sorry but this was just ridiculous....

Caylee - there are still people out there fighting for YOU!

Defense witness concedes myspace was visited 84 times and sci spot (chloroform) was visited 1 time in #caseyanthony. Big error if it is one!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:24 PM

#CaseyAnthony trial appears headed for a surprise in record keeping and analysis. Stand by.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:24 PM

#caseyanthony trial- Did the columns not match up when prosec witness alleges 84 visits to sci-spot.com for chloroform?
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:23 PM

I think it was said the A's were paid for pictures of Caylee. But I don't really blame them. How are they supposed to live now after not working since this has happened and having to pay for lawyers?

Not by selling photos of my dead toddler granddaughter....but that is just me....and many others on this forum I believe....

I would like to know who cindy and george thinks killed caylee.

I pray that you're right. I'm so worried, sick, disgusted, furious.
I never knew such people walked this earth.

I feel exactly like you do right now, I am mad at the world :maddening:

This having to work again really does interfere with my understanding of all this testimony today. I'm afraid i'm totally lost :(

her dog was sleepy? wonder if Casey was trying it out on the dog?

Why didn't Linda Burdick read the deposition back then showing that she didn't mention chloroform back then? That would have shown her up to be a liar. Why wasn't the deposition read back in court?

She did not say it. She lied today about that as well.

Casey has a much nicer outfit on today - it fits too. I want to make the assumption that CA took care of that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971