2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we have the cell phone records with pings for the whole family or is it just ICA? cell pings could show exactly where CA was.

JB asks Stenger to look @ specific dates ....firefox did not pick up myspace one...

see 13:39:23 - 1 day earlier on 3/20/08 myspace typed in again...how many times you see myspace visited 83...you understand 83 before 84, and 3/21 is after 3/20...now look @ 3/19/08 look @ 8:36:24 ....3/19 day before the 20th - typed into the browser....how many times show myspace visited then 82....3/13/08 10:37: - no march 13th....

show you mine JB's - big crash sound....
see 81 times - correct....any indication of any myspace on that cashback - you wouldn't except for the one day it has in common - show single day only...that report only has the history on the 21st....on that report does not include myspace.....just 2 columns down - problem on sci-spot - in the netanalysis I believe is 2 rows down....cashback problem with it right...no sir it was netanalysis due to dates and times...don't know if netanalysis report came up with more internet history than casheback - the reports are different....that report you prepared...yes I created the casheback report - you prepared this report but didn't testify to jury about that did you? no sir....SA # 165 - approach witness....you may

prepared that report as well - I did....casheback report for 3/17 you prepared that item of evidence ....
my understanding Mr. Bradley was called into to testify about your report - know why? objection - sustained...

have you ever had another computer expert testify about your reports? object- sustain

may approach just want to recover- I don't believe I have further questions....LDb - talks to him and waits until HHBP calls cross...

LDB you printed out the report...how is it you prepared a casheback generated report- had software - process utilize reports prepared for casheback - simply set program up to display info from those dates....the info was not what you had worked on....why did you have Mr. Bradley look @ your data? If it was an apple program I would ask Steve Jobs...I would ask any developer of a program to do so...in this case Mr. Bradley was the one to ask (about the time difference from day light savings)...

Do see that? do now...

Isn't it true that if a person is convicted of a crime - such as perjury - that they cannot thereafter profit in any way from the crime? Is it wishful thinking to believe that if she's found guilty of perjury, it could jeapordize her book?

I know the sunfire is an older car but surely the previous owners would remember a stain. SHOW ME THE CAR FAX! former owners can easily be found.

Caylee_%2834%29.jpg

IMO , if Cindy ever dia a search for chloroform, it was because she was checking on casey's searches...

I am completely convinced now that I have heard of sleepy dogs, that Casey is a full fledged black widow spider and will, or would have blossomed into a full fleged poisoner, killing off the entire family.

there is a great book by Jerry Bledsoe, about just this type of woman.

looks like she learned to play the game from Cindy. Big time.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
March 25, 2008 was 84th day of year, March 24, 2008 was 83rd day, March 23, 2008 is 82nd day, etc. they are both wrong. #CaseyAnthony

So he is reading this wrong? OMG I hope Hornsby tells the state.

I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

She selectively deleted a few hours of internet history while leaving 4 years of internet history intact. Does that sound like what you do to maintain your computer speed?

What I am getting from this computer testimony is that maybe the cache-back guy would say what the state wanted him to say...and that there is something hinky about all of cache-back guy's testimony.

I would be tossing all computer-related testimony, if I was a juror, just IMO.

I was literally LOL when she was going on about how her company had no means to save her e-mails from 3 years ago. Seriously? Does she really believe this? Kinda like all the imaginary friends? Maybe Cindy thinks she has imaginary e-mails that cannot be traced.

gahhhhhh!

All my opinion of course.

Mel

Apparently nobody has told CA that ALL companies are required to keep 7 years worth of e-mail history in case of litigation or investigation. This is particularly strong in the health care industry.

Now that the initial shock of CA's testimony is wearing off, I just had a few thoughts. While in my heart, I still believe CA just perjured herself on the stand, I do wonder about something. What if she was telling the truth and did actually look up chloroform in her search for chlorophyll, like she claims. She did not admit to having looked it up 84 times, but yet somehow, it was looked up that many times. Could it be possible that CA looked it up initially, as she claimed, and then left it open on the computer, ICA saw it and that's what sparked her idea? Honestly, I've always thought Ricardo's "win her over with chloroform" thing was a tiny bit of a leap, and this could actually make more sense. Or, for all we know, ICA could have looked it up before, then when CA went on the computer to look up chlorophyll, chloroform auto filled in on the search engine because the first six letters are the same, and then CA got curious and looked it up. I don't know. I still think CA's lying, but I just thought I'd throw out some scenarios where if she wasn't, that it doesn't mean that ICA didn't do those searches (at least some of them).

Oh, and I, too, am wondering if those dogs were sleepy because they'd been experimented on. My red flags started flying when that was mentioned, too.

[bbm]

entirely possible

and yeah, the dog things is really bugging me now ...

Wait a minute--- can they in fact see what was on ALL the tab searches? because if so they can see all that was going at time, right? so CA .. my space and whatever at the same time?

Apparently nobody has told CA that ALL companies are required to keep 7 years worth of e-mail history in case of litigation or investigation. This is particularly strong in the health care industry.

I got my fingers crossed!!! :great::woohoo:

Isn't it true that if a person is convicted of a crime - such as perjury - that they cannot thereafter profit in any way from the crime? Is it wishful thinking to believe that if she's found guilty of perjury, it could jeapordize her book?

:welcome4: I hope so!

I wanna believe, but I have to admit, I'm feeling less confident in the SA's computer search evidence.

This IT stuff is all over the place, and it seems that this witness is contradicting his previous testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4