2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never read this about CA searching for these things before! Good lordy this is a Bombshell!

Because it is new info, she stated in her depo searching on chlorophyll not that it lead anywhere else or about hand sanitized.

I'm sorry CA but I'm done with feeling sorry for you. You made me feel sorry for you when you keened on the stand previously, I felt the pain you feel everyday for the loss of your grandchild. However - you are lying right now and I sure hope the SA takes you apart like a samurai cutting grapes for fruit salad.

Now I CANNOT wait to hear what Mark Lippman has to say this afternoon ...

It ought to be real interesting now ...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1043 (591 members and 452 guests)

The In Session commentator just said "Holy Cow" because Cindy has knocked a hole in all the searches!!!!

Wow. I no longer have any sympathy for Cindy. Get her LDB!

Also, as a God fearing person, I am particularly offended by how Cindy says "so help me God" when Cindy swears to tell the truth.

Ugh!!!

LDB up,
IS it your testimony that even though your work records show you were at work, you were in fact home.
it is possible says CA

I hope the state will get access to records. If her signature is on anything dated for that day at work then she was there. This is really making me angry.

There's a free space in heaven as of today.....Mrs Anthony won't be needing it. She sold her soul to the other guy!

Sorry, any last bit of sympathies I had for CA are gone. I am done with her.

28rinnb.png

Oh Boy............ don't worry the jury will know she is not telling the truth.

IMO: You can tell by the "gentle" tone in JB's and Cindy's voices that they are in cahoots with one another. Disgusting.

So, she is allowed to bold-face lie on the stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8