2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! CA just changed her previous testimony to say that she uses Google OR Yahoo! LIES!!!! She previously said she and GA use Yahoo.

THIS is why she and GA should never have been let to sit in on the court proceedings.

Well, now we know what she's been writng about

Well, now we know why their lawyer came out and made the statement that though they thought she wasn't innocent, they wanted to save her life..even if it means perjury. I wonder if George is expected to fall on his sword and take one for the team and be a child molestor. Or Lee might...he seems like he'd be the kind to like that. This is no way to get to the truth.

this makes me feel ill to even think about. :sick:

So two people were on the comp doing these searches? Cindy said she didn't look up "How to" or other searches, but weren't they all done at the same time?

It infuriates me that CA is wearing "purple for Caylee" while she is lying for Caylee's killer. Unreal.

I say rip off her dress. She doesn't deserve to wear purple. She could still love her daughter and be truthful. What does she think getting ICA off will do??? Does she think she would be comfortable having a murderer living in the house????

Why am I the only one laughing here? CA you are not listening. LDB is giving you an avenue of escape and you are not taking it. You are talking and talking - and she is about to impeach you! Are you not thinking that maybe she has the times when you checked into your emails on those days.....no?

This is not a good idea Cindy....not a good idea at all.....

Did CIndy just testify that she didn't search 84 times for chloroform but that the computer might have?!

Linda will trip her up. The Myspace may have done it.

Not only am I IN SHOCK but so is WS because I was thrown out and could NOT get back in for a while! I am absolutely shaking in incredulity.

You should see the faces of the people in the gallery. They're stunned. #CaseyAnthonyby stevehelling via twitter at 2:14 PM

"I don't know what my computer does when it's running."

I. Can't. Take. It.

They need to go back to CA's job and see what paper work she signed during the time that she claimed to be at home doing the searches on the net.

What about Cindy saying something about Casey check cashing charges/felony?? Is that door open now???

If I remember correctly............ALL OF these searches (the ones she says she did, and the ones she says she did not do) were all done within moments of each other......is that not correct?

The lying started when I was still in the car. I almost drove off the road!! Unreal!!!

OMG! ICA just smirked and raised her eyebrows at whomever is sitting beside her...... Baez????? OMG!

OH MY HOLY GOD!!!!! Doesn't anybody care about Caylee in that family....

It is quite evident that no one in that family cared or cares about Justice for Caylee.

The only family Caylee has now are those who never got to know her and want Justice for her.

So sad ... so very sad !

I just can't wait for Justice for Caylee !!!

:banghead:Oh Cindy, How could you?!?! The whole world was willing to forgive your sins of the past 3 years and embrace you and this is what you do? You sorry bleep bleep bleep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz