2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in the waiting room with me here at my doctor's office was chuckling during Cindy's testimony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has probably been said further upstream, but she lies just like her daughter--lots of superfluous embellishment. One big "mis-truth."

I think CA has just made a fool out of every single person who felt for her, who sympathized with her, who TRIED SO DARNED hard to understand WHERE she was coming from. From being the mother of a murderer and the grandmother of a murdered grandbaby. We ALL TRIED so hard to understand her mentality and WHY she would be standing up for and protecting CASEY after all that has been said and done...

She has made us all regret ever feeling for her... At least I regret ever feeling bad for her.

How can Cindy say she did some of the searches but not ALL of the searches that happened within the same 30 minutes?

I'm absolutely stunned with Cindy Anthony's disgusting lies during testimony. Just stunned!

Ok I knew she would help Casey ,I thought she would not do it by admitting doing things she didnt do.

I thought she was about protecting herself from charges. This is what they get for allowing them in the courtroom.

that just killed me. I am so mad. how did that happen. I hope the state has something from her work records that show that she was at work.
If they don't they have time to get it for rebuttal.

I do believe a subpoena for all backup heard drives should be arriving at Gentiva headquarters about........right now.

I really think Linda is going to come back at the rebuttal with some proof that Cindy is lying. She brought up the Myspace and FB. I think she will have indications that the chloroform searches were done interspersed with FB and MYspace postings. I hope they have evidence of that.

:wave: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1028

The State is going to recall Cindy Anthony during their rebuttal and LDB is going to rip her a new one for telling all those lies under oath just now!!

I thought Cindy and George only wanted to know the truth.... Ugh.... I can just see her getting out and murdering the rest of the family... this is sooo frustrating!!!!

I hope they impeach her and if it's discovered that they covered up the crime, they all need to sit in jail with their daughter.

Cindy could just NOT say "No...I did not look up "How to Make Chloroform"!

I'm so glad I wasn't in the court room today. I would have been arrested for contempt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1