2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Cindy's email at work have to do whether she was there or not? That makes no sense.

As a former network admin, we used Exchange for e-mail and on it I had it set where there are time stamps when someone retrieves their e-mail from the server and it leaves an IP address where the e-mail was retrieved from. In other words, by the IP address, I can tell if the person was in the office or at home or somewhere else.

Someone else pointed out correctly that the network log-on/log-off will show times she was in the office. Especially with the HIPAA laws, there would be VERY strict regulations to never, ever, ever leave your computer without logging off the network. So if she was on the network, she was there.

NOW, all that having been said, I don't know how long the HIPAA laws specify backups should be saved. I did a round-robin with my backup tapes, and would no longer have anything from 3 years ago. So I pray and hope that LE took copies of backups from her job back then....

Exactly!!! no reason at all but she has had alot of time to think this all thru!

Everything she has done so far has been an act, the tears we all fell for well no more tears from me

I agree.... if Casey gets off it will alll be on them, hope they don;t mind looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives.

OMG! Just got back home and what did I step in? CA up to her old tricks again. I knew we couldn't believe her and that's why I didn't. We have been down this road how many times with CA/GA? I understand her caring about her daughter but to get on the stand and lie, someone please tell me how in the world is she showing that she cares anything about Caylee by her actions in court today.

Because it would show that she was at work and not at home during the time the searches were done.

If CA can only access the system while at work, then any emails she sent that day would obviously have to have been written at work. But it's quite possible that she could be at work and not have written any emails.

There has to be more than emails at her job. She is a nurse. She has to document medication, vitals, etc. on files. Those medical files still exist for sure.

I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

If I were one of CA's patients on either day I would certainly do that myself!

I don't think Cindy has patient contact she is more a nurse auditor type person who reviews claims..

According to CA, the trunk stain was there when she bought the car??

OMG! So someone else was driving around in a car with a stain shaped like a toddler in the fetal position?? Must have been Zanny!!

Forgive me...this day has made me positively slap-happy.:furious:

If she sent an email from her work account, it would have an IP address associated with it. If she sent an email at work while she is now claiming to be home looking up chloroform, her work emails from that time will reflect it.

Did CA say she "definitely" sent an email from work or "she might have sent one" or something other than that?

The computer guy is still on the stand? Where are we? lol

I'm surprised Cindy didn't testify again that she still thinks Caylee is alive and she's still searching for Zanny.

Casey looks much, much more relaxed now. Feels more freedom to move around and get herself comfortable. Anyone else notice that?

Just for back home... did Cindy kill the states case. I guess after the rumor came out that they did not think ICA was innocent Cindy changed her mind.

No, she didn't kill it. She just lied as she always has and therefore is making more work for the State.

They now have to take the time to gather up all the records that will so clearly show her to be a liar during their rebuttal case.

Charges are going to be brought for sure at the conclusion of this case. Hope it's worth it to CA.

A salaried exempt employee's time cannot be recorded because it will chalange their exempt status under the Fair Labor Standards Act (Federal Law) requiring the employer to pay back over time wages for a minimum of 2 years. I doubt they have any accurate time records for Cindy.
They will have to find some other way to pin her down. Her cell phone, any logs or emails at work, attendance at a meeting verified through minutes. There are a number of ways and they only have to find one.

I know we don't really know how we would react in a situation until we're in it BUT there are certainties in life. I can honestly say I would NEVER lie on the stand to save my daughter if she had murdered her little girl. NEVER.

ITA. I thought that she was going to use her new found sympathy to plead for her daughter's life during the penalty phase. I am sure some of the jurors would take into consideration how much grief she showed for Caylee on the stand. Her testimony today and what I am sure is going to happen when the SA's get ahold of her again will negate any good feelings towards her.

I'm starting to wonder if CA might have suspected ICA was chloroforming Caylee, and that's why she also searched chloroform. Perhaps CA deleted the file?

I dunno.

Did Cindy teach CA to use it as a sleep aid? It sounds nuts I know but I've heard of mothers using alcohol in baby bottles before by well educated mothers too. :(
Maybe it was acceptable practice at their household? good lord.

Wouldn't it indicate on the computer records whether or not someone was logging into the internet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3