2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand JB but if Mason spoke as much as JB I'd detest him just as much.

Whenever Jose Baezzz gets cocky, just imagine him without clothes. That should help!
I hope I don´t get banned for this - I couldn´t help myself. It´s been a long and tough day. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Too tired for this.

Mason: the state's trying to create a murder weapon where there is none.

Garavaglia: there is no reason for any child to have duct tape on her face.

'Nuff said.

I really hate to say this but If I was near that court house I'd be making a big mean sign to wave at CA in the morning

Even though I'm a central Florida resident, I'm woefully less informed than most of you folks so if I'm missing something, please straighten me out: I'm wondering why the prosecution even included those chloroform searches in the evidence when they had Cindy claiming to have looked the word up way back in her deposition.

I would think that the odds against two people in the same family independently doing a search on a word like "chloroform" during a short time frame are pretty high so either Casey didn't do the search at all or Cindy lied about it as long as three years ago.

Surely, they're aware of her well-known propensity to "help" her daughter .... I think JA and LDB are the bee's knees but they should have anticipated that this COULD happen, shouldn't they?

The SAs may have thought CA's timesheet was enough to prove she was at work, leaving ICA the only one to do the searches. I'm not sure they could have predicted this latest lie from CA. I still think the SAs will be able to impeach CA and show she was at work through computer records or cell phone pings.

IMO

CM says that they are to create something that doesn't exist

Well, he's kinda right. They don't have the proper measurements to know if they would have covered her nose and mouth. That was a huge oops by the FBI, IMO.

Perry says that Savage's testimony is not relevant. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:14 PM

Perry runs down charges against #CaseyAnthony he says Savage's testimony isn't relevant. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:14 PM

Fool me once and shame on you .... fool me twice than shame on me.

1. Reasonable doubt
2. Book and TV deals
3. Fame and fortune

:)

It sounds to me like Cindy did do her chloraphyll search which led to chloroform but not on the same day that Casey did the myspace and how to make chloroform search. They need to check the computer usage for March for chloraphyll and determine what date Cindy did that. She obviously has her date wrong.

Well then let me ask you this.

If Cindy was doing a search for chlorophyll and had only typed in the first C-H-L-O-R which led to automatic CHLOROFORM.....

Then why did search record display that person who searched spelled CHLOROFORM wrong? They spelled it chlorAform.....???

To the folks asking, I believe the Anthony press conference will be to "clarify" the statement made from their attorney last night. Moo

I'm so glad JA brought this up this afternoon.

Perry says if there was any "fabrication" going on and there's evidence -it should be subject in a motion to dismiss. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:15 PM

It sounds to me like Cindy did do her chloraphyll search which led to chloroform but not on the same day that Casey did the myspace and how to make chloroform search. They need to check the computer usage for March for chloraphyll and determine what date Cindy did that. She obviously has her date wrong.
But CW...she said she looked for chloroform specifically...and IIRC that wasn't in her depo...she's got a lot wrong...and we will never know the "why" behind that...unless she cares to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove