2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo these objections are gonna be good because he was only an expert in a particular area....

It's so fruuuustrating, this witness does nothing near Dr. Vass.......and JA has to prove it.......and he is here to critize it.........

This witness appears to be a DISASTER for the Defense! How long has he been on the stand, and has he testified to any material issue in this case so far??? this is ridiculous. I am sure the jury is getting a "sense" about these DT forensic witnesses, they are mostly a "bust", IMO, MOO, etc.

Are all these sidebars normal in a trial like this? I've been watching the Jason Young trial and there are NO sidebars and very rarely even an objection...

Caylee_%2859%29.jpg

Sorry...I took the words out of the reporters mouth as truth. I should've KNOWN that there was more to the story. Why do they say things when it is not true?? So frushstrating...I can't even swallow. Thanks WSers for always being on top of things! Lesson learned...

It's not your fault. :)

I mess up a lot! :floorlaugh:

Gotta go start dinner, but don't think I will miss much, do you all? *rolleyes*

Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother's emials to and from her and his police interviews tell EVERYTHING. He knew from the beginning.

I read those......SO SAD. "I now have only two brothers.." and all that. He's SCREAMING at CA to face facts, and she disowns him as her brother....sad and fascinating as a study of denial to the Nth degree.

Btw, Keep the Caylee pics coming guys! Like water in the desert of dull.

O.M.G.

I'd go bake something but with the storms I'm afraid the power will go out while baking.

It would not kill me for the power to go out during this non-testimony.

Anyone for scrabble while we wait?

:innocent:

Is it intentional or just coincidence that since HHJBP told JB he was going to file a complaint at the end of the trial that more DT attorney's are involved in questioning witness'? :waitasec:

45 minutes later and this witness has not testified to anything about the specifics of this case.

I just posted just about the same thing, except I had no idea he has been up there for 45 minutes!! This is not boding well for the DT, at this point, if I was on the jury, I would really be wondering about the DT forensic witnesses...

I don't believe I've ever been quite so bored with this trial, today I am definitely going for a walk and getting this knee in operating condition again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking