2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They spend so much time in sidebars. That has to have an effect of the jury. My satilite is going in and out due to storms. I just keep getting bits and pieces. :banghead:

consider your satellite issues a blessing

I wish I had narcolepsy

Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother's emials to and from her and his police interviews tell EVERYTHING. He knew from the beginning.

what is she doing????
Camera on wesh showed her for a long time, looking at ??laptop screen?? and looking concerned, angry or upset in some way. Brow furrowed. Disturbing departure from her normal calm demeanor.

Requirements for Am Soc of....object-sustain

difference between forensic lab and research...forensic labs do research but research labs discover new things for applications in medicine,technology, space travel - variety different fields - properties of compounds or chemicals...research labs conducted proficiency testing? object- sustain foundation....do you have any evidence thatOakridge is a forensic lab - no evidence it has been...Oakridge has quality control standards in place-object-sustain

what is a validation test in lab? when lab develops a test - apply to forensic appliction must be characteristics - false positive and false negative - designed for what it tests for- objection overrule

what kinds of material to apply test - different types of material cause interference....

validation testing in this case - object basis knowledge -sustain est. foundation

specifically identify them for me ...reports dates and authors etc...I can if I refer to my records =- you may

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#Caseyanthony"Lippman stressed his clients "support her and don't want her to get the death penalty." Look 4 parents to plead 4 CA's life

I notice he said they "don't want her to get the death penalty".

NOT - "they don't want her to be convicted"

Says it all.

I no longer even know what Barry Logan is testifying to.

Anyone want to help me out here?

No idea here either.....are they still trying to establish what he is trying to talk about? or that he is "expert" enough to testify to whatever it will be?

I dont know that this is accurate, unless something changed from what was released this morning.

I agree. I think he's clarified what he said. See my quote above from DiDimond on Twitter.

They are still acknowledging that she's "not innocent" but they do NOT want her to receive the death penalty. (A position I, for once, understand totally.)

In a perfect world the defense team is there to make sure their client gets a fair and honest trial and that a correct finding is made in the end. Somewhere over the rainbow.....

IS did a whole thing on the CA & GA statement- Lippman just clarified his statement- he did not retract it. They do not believe ANY of the DT OS. which, in IS's TH opinion, means the drowning story as well. They do not believe she was uninvolved. They do not want the DP though.

MK,
I think they will try to say that ORNL's equipment wasn't "checked".. and trash (or try to) their methodology.

my prediction= epic fail

all he did was read their notes...

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: PLEASE JA: emphasize that accreditation is VOLUNTARY!

(yeah, wicked impressive, used as a "marketing tool", very misunderstood by insurance companies and YEP, I've had experiences with/in and for accreditation of laboratories, complete with "writer's cramp" from completing the self-evaluations and the on-site reports)

Witness sounds exhausted and as if his patience with all this is becoming very strained

What is the DT's obsession with the big tablet? :pcguru: Soooo old tech. Think they want the jury to think they can't afford anything better?

No idea here either.....are they still trying to establish what he is trying to talk about? or that he is "expert" enough to testify to whatever it will be?

Something about the reports/notes of Dr. Vass and Dr. Wise? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member