2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of the witness' time.

6/23/11 - 8:59

SIDEBAR #1 (9:00-9:02)

9:04 - JURY IN

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF SUSAN MEARS BY JB:

She brought with her Defense Ex. CP (gatorade bottle), CR (cardboard), and CO (Disney bag). Marked as Defense Exhibits 34, 35 and 36.

LDB - No objection to these items, but not the syringe. Witness has it with her. Syringe was marked as DE. Marked Exhibit 37.

No further questions.

No Cross.

Witness excused (9:03)

JB w/Susan Mears - asked items bring in - include Gatorade bottle and cardboard the syringe was in, and disney bag - brought in as well....JB holds up various packages and clear plastic bags - witness confirms these items....LDB - object- testimony about the syringe? do you have the syringe? I have what I believe might be the syringe - yes ....hands over.....LDB looks @ white canister - JB introduce item into evidence - get marked per HHBP....hand all to the clerk to receive those items into evidence - no objections from State - receive in evidence

No further questions from either side - witness excused

And the point of this wittness was.........?

Wondering if the Defense will rest after the forensic evidence saying the state did not prove their case...
That would relieve them of getting out of Jose OP

Just a thought

I think Baez was hoping the prosecutors would take the bait. NOT!!!!

Baez is really pushing this Gatorade bottle...it's a friggin dump site...gee, can he really go on with this insane defense...OH my, I'm loosing faith in our judicial system when an attorney can put an innocent man on trial who hasn't been arrested in connection with Caylee's death...JMHO

Dang...blink and you would have missed Ms. Mears testimony! :eek:

What was the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members