2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something must have happened this morning, she does look pizzed. Also I saw the daggers in eyes for LDB. And note passing, and LDB talking to the A's? Maybe they still want to talk to her?

Sounds like it'll be another day of forensics stuff. *yawn*

And the point of this wittness was.........?

Yesterday there was a sidebar agreement that the witness testifying about the bottle, bag, syringe was provisional until such time as the actual items could be introduced into evidence. The items were not at the court so they could not actually be entered. They had to be brought today for that purpose so now that testimony is no longer provisional.

Maybe it's just me but I've got a feeling something's up...KC's appearance, somber mood, etc.

I had to use the ladies':blushing: so I may have this wrong but...

JB isnt trying to introduce evidence that he kept the state from introducing cause JB had b&w pics, is he?

Baez is really pushing this Gatorade bottle...it's a friggin dump site...gee, can he really go on with this insane defense...OH my, I'm loosing faith in our judicial system when an attorney can put an innocent man on trial who hasn't been arrested in connection with Caylee's death...JMHO

Was the needle tested for DNA by anybody?
Maybe they will RK's DNA was on it.

Leave it to JB to "forget" again.

SO I am confused....Baez brings Susan Mears BACK to court this morning for the sole purpose of handing over gatorade bottle, syringe, Disney bag.....let's her go...

And then jumps to hair testimony again???

Where is the expert who is going to testify about the items just submitted???

If I was a juror, I would be confused!

And the point of this wittness was.........?
He brought up these items yesterday without actually having them in evidence (another mistake on Baez part). So the first witness was just to clear up his mess yesterday and bring the items into evidence. It's procedure. He can't just bring them in on his own.

Bill S stating that JB forgot to enter these evidence items in during first examination of Mears, so it's a Mulligan. As for Shaw - unknown, but this is the first opportunity to move the evidence in (pics)

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Male jurors in the back 16&17 whispering to each other. Six has arms crossed as he often does.

o em g...

baez is about to step in a trap again by doing this LOL

the outfit KC is wearing today is by far the nicest one she's worn, thus far... makes me wonder if she might take the stand today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur