2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this guy is opening the door to his own controversy with quality control.

witness is starting to pause during his own answers....he anticipates getting called down so he must be careful. JA=brilliant I still hope the false dui thing comes in too.

They should just let this witness go. Clearly his area of expertise was limited to toxicology, while DS had questions set up outside of that area and that's only what she is asking.

Uh oh. I would not talk quality assurance with this witness. He flunked QA big time when he was the lab director here in Wa state for the State Patrol.

Is all the note tking she is doing for a book?

Yes I think so , she is writing the book during the trial. (I suspect)

I've heard rumors about that. Book deal, CA taking notes for it, etc. Don't know how true that is.

If we notice, JA is winning most of his objections.........I hope this is not lost on the jury. But it's a slippery slope imo, because they may get tired of these side-bars.

Even the media are bored to distraction:

bobkealing bob kealing
LDB's left hand ring.“@JimLichtenstein: @jackiefell trying to decide which more sparkly. Annette's rings, or #CovergirlKaren 's necklace?

....and he knows all this based on reading an article .

DS banked on this guy being certified as an expert in all the areas she tried to get him admitted as an expert earlier. So now her whole direct is shot to hell and she doesn't have anything to go on.

And now she is going to keep the jury there all day and get no where. :banghead:

#CaseyAnthony A few jurors now noting Logan's opinion no evidence of quality assurance at Oak Ridge Lab. Ashton should just stay standing.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:39 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member