2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read anything saying that... the latest I have is here...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/23/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

" "The Anthony family maintains they do not, under any circumstance, support any theory that the defense has put forward regarding George Anthony's actions. The Anthony family maintains that while they want both the state and the defense to do their jobs respectively, they do not under any circumstance wish to see that the state achieves the ultimate sanction that the State of Florida is looking for, which is the death penalty."

Mr Lippman is no longer commenting on guilt or innocence in that article.

Man oh man....why do I see the inside of the Tate house while listening to this?

Omg, this is terrible/awesome depending on whose side you're on. I'm wide eyed.

wow... she can't even get a question out. Objections sustained over and over.

I wonder how that goes over with the jury. Do they think JA is being a bully/ afraid to let the witness testify? Or do they think DT is in panic mode?

LG now going through her secondary business email to delete the emails that are non relevant...thanks DS....don't usually have time to do this very often.

I have no idea what they are talking about!!
My highlights are having a blonde moment again!!

Those poor jurors. It's like they are in jail!

...and with a great thrust JA moves in for the kill toxicology not related to this (after limiting his expertise to toxocology). ding ding ding

Quality Assurance? drone, drone, drone

Poor jurors. The blood in my body has stopped circulating. This is what "bored to death" must mean.

Oh good gawd. Give it up already. You're looking like a fool and your witness is looking even worse.

That was the most refreshing thing I heard all day. "that's because that was a terrible question, let me rephrase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21