2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she remembers what she talked about at work on June 16th? Does she remember who she was talking to? If not that is odd IMO.

Can't - Don't agree! CA has ICA and Caylee in two different "boxes" if you will. What she feels for Caylee has nothing to do with ICA. In other words, it is not a matter of choosing one over the other.
We saw her love and grief for Caylee - that was real. Yesterday we saw her love for ICA - terrible she would lie to try and save her child - but there it is.
Two different things - we see it as pick one - CA does not.
Once you "get" that - then whatever CA does will not upset you nearly as much. CA is going with her basic instinct - mother lion protects her cub...

LG, I love ya to death and have a very high regard for your posts and opinions. But I DO think it's a matter of choice and that CA has made her choice and chose ICA over her granddaughter. She's clearly turned her back on Caylee and is not concerned with truth or justice as has been purported via her attorney ad nauseum of late. She's only concerned for her daughter. Otherwise there would be no need for the voluminous and blatent lies.

I really do wish I could adopt your stance, though. It would be so much easier.

:blowkiss:

Now would be the time for GA to stand up and do something for the one somebody, who really loved him just as he was, Caylee. Even if that means he and CA go their separate ways afterwards. imo.

Don't hold your breath though...
previous appearances on the stand were for sympathy. Now the real A's emerge.

I have a problem with Caylee picking that ladder up off the ground and then managing to hold it steady enough to put it in place.

Now would be the time for GA to stand up and do something for the one somebody, who really loved him just as he was, Caylee. Even if that means he and CA go their separate ways afterwards. imo.

This has been an ongoing theme since Caylee was killed. Maybe George will stand up, maybe Lee will stand up, maybe Cindy will see the light.

Don't hold your breath.

I am gonna miss Cindy getting her butt handed to her by LKB.

Surely if we can see that CA is "not quite so genuine" than the jury is feeling the same thing.
And women judge over women by a very high standard, esp the mothering standards. If they feel a woman is being honest and forthright they will have mercy and understanding BUT if women feel another woman is being dishonest, deceitful, and manipulative........look out because women recognise that bologna a mile away. And you don't want to meet a woman's wrath about being duped. (I can say that coz I am a woman-lol)

moo

Yes Girl Power...Girls be lookin out for Caylee! can't fool a fooler!:rocker:

Says everything I need to know about ICA being guilty when it takes DOWNRIGHT LIES to get her off.

An aside.... Christi Paul is on In Session now.......offering about as much usable perspective on this case as a roll of toilet tissue could offer.

Does anyone remember the date as the 17th when CA says she found the pool ladder up and the gate open?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6577577"]2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Post snip from above: Mark Fuhrman:
08/06/08 Greta's OTR
Mark Fuhrman said Cindy Anthony told him she put the pool ladder away Sunday evening 06/15 and that nobody swam in the pool on Monday 06/16. But on Tuesday morning 06/17 the ladder was back at the pool.

Caylee was loved.
She drowned in the pool; an accident.
911 was not called for help.
GA and/or ICA put duct tape on Caylee's mouth and nose and just threw her in the woods.

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!

As I listened to CA's testimony about all the precautions they took with Caylee and how they taught her this and taught her that, I wondered why the heck didn't they teach her how to swim. She was certainly old enough. Just wondering.

LG, I love ya to death and have a very high regard for your posts and opinions. But I DO think it's a matter of choice and that CA has made her choice and chose ICA over her granddaughter. She's clearly turned her back on Caylee and is not concerned with truth or justice as has been purported via her attorney ad nauseum of late. She's only concerned for her daughter. Otherwise there would be no need for the voluminous and blatent lies.

I really do wish I could adopt your stance, though. It would be so much easier.

:blowkiss:

I agree wholeheartedly. To support one she has to deliberately turn her back on the other, her helpless grandchild.

I guess CA kept the pool til after the trial, then it goes up on ebay so they can make some more money.

NEWS FLASH here, just did a google earth, as of 2011 the Anthony pool is STILL UP.

I keep hearing about "there's nothing stronger than a Mother's love".........I DISAGREE. There is, it's the love you have for a GRANDCHILD. So yes, Cindy CHOSE ICA over Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20