2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LG, I love ya to death and have a very high regard for your posts and opinions. But I DO think it's a matter of choice and that CA has made her choice and chose ICA over her granddaughter. She's clearly turned her back on Caylee and is not concerned with truth or justice as has been purported via her attorney ad nauseum of late. She's only concerned for her daughter. Otherwise there would be no need for the voluminous and blatent lies.

I really do wish I could adopt your stance, though. It would be so much easier.

:blowkiss:

Thanks Suzihawk - appreciate your comments - will try to expand later because hard to explain what I think just dashing something out in a minute.

I just don't see this as an either or situation at all. We see it as that. My point is that CA does not. Right or wrong - she doesn't see it that way. And yes, what CA is doing is despicable.

Bill S on WFTV says the girl opening the door doesn't look like Caylee.

Staged photos perhaps???

Bill S. must be mistaken. That was when she had the little scarf on her head. There are other pics released where Caylee was wearing that same outfit.

Originally Posted by logicalgirl [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6749543#post6749543"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Can't - Don't agree! CA has ICA and Caylee in two different "boxes" if you will. What she feels for Caylee has nothing to do with ICA. In other words, it is not a matter of choosing one over the other.
We saw her love and grief for Caylee - that was real. Yesterday we saw her love for ICA - terrible she would lie to try and save her child - but there it is.
Two different things - we see it as pick one - CA does not.
Once you "get" that - then whatever CA does will not upset you nearly as much. CA is going with her basic instinct - mother lion protects her cub...

GREAT INSIGHT...This says it all it helps to see it like this ..

Wait a second! If CA, as she stated, saw the ladder up at the pool, then went to work and called GA about it...
WHY didn't CA REMOVE the ladder BEFORE she went to work???

I have to honestly say if GA gets up and confesses to molestation of ICA I am going to have to quit watching this trial and just wait for deliberations. I honestly can't deal with what is happening. :(

As I listened to CA's testimony about all the precautions they took with Caylee and how they taught her this and taught her that, I wondered why the heck didn't they teach her how to swim. She was certainly old enough. Just wondering.

I vaguely recall Cindy stating that they were teaching Caylee to swim... Has she ever been asked if Caylee knew how to swim?

Something tells me they discussed more than the "molestation" 8 weeks ago! Anybody else feel used??

Her grandchild is gone there is nothing she can do to bring her back as a mom myself i would do anything to help my child avoid the death penalty. Sorry
Thats what moms do! This is her child no matter what she has done...I think she just wants to keep her alive!

From their perspective, it's basically, 'Bird in the hand worth two in the bush'. Caylee's gone. KC is still here and alive. And the atavistic survival instinct seems very strong in the ant gene-pool. As well, Caylee's become a nice little earner for this family and will continue as such for a while. Line them up, those who're expecting to hit the talk-show and book-signing circuit

Staged photos perhaps???

Did anyone get a screen pic of that? I thought she looked very tall in that pic but I just assumed it was Caylee, should of went with my gut.

This has totally gotten crazy. The state will have to come back big!!!! 31 days...31 days...31 days!!!!

I don't see that there is much that the state can do about these pictures and testimony. The jury will see that Caylee CAN climb the ladder and she CAN open the door, and there is little LDB can do to change that perception now.

The real problem will come if CA now throws George fully under the bus and implies that he was an abuser and may have been involved in the cover up. Casey will walk if that happens, imo.

Didnt Cindy call George and ask him if he left the pool ladder up and the fence open?

What if KC was going to go swimming with Caylee put the ladder up and then
got on the computer and forgot about the baby and the pool then went out and found her.

But didnt George say he last saw them leaving and Caylee had her back pack and said bye JoJo.

Staged photos perhaps???

You know, I did wonder about that. The pic with Caylee in the Small Things pink shirt, where she's sitting on the couch with ICA? She looks MUCH smaller there. And that's a later pic, isn't it?

Not saying the photo was staged or photo shopped or anything, but I was immediately struck by how tall Caylee looked there. :waitasec:

I guess GA will have to lie now, given the fact that he is not working and if he doesn't go along with it, he will lose all the millions they have planned on making after the trial, books, interviews, etc. Cindy will kick him to the curb if he doesn't go along with this. Such a shame

What would be the legal consequences for George if he were to admit that Caylee did, in fact, drown in the pool and he was there right after it happened? I'm wondering why they didn't "admit" to that. Thanks

So is CA saying they also neglected to lock both the inside back door and the sunroom door, left the ladder up and then moved the storage bin back against the pool because that is what I believe it shows in LE's pictures of the pool area.

And if GA was involved how did he think he would explain a missing granddaughter. That part makes no sense. jmo

Honest to God LC, I tuned out from boredom b/c it felt like I was sitting through Anthony family picture show and NOT in a COURTROOM! I couldn't even tell ya because it made no matter to me as CA is now just a liar. Wonder if the same thing happened to the jury this am?

moo

I hate when I am locked out when I have something to fix. :maddening:

I'm glad you guys couldn't see me flipping out when I lost internet connection in the middle of Cindy's testimony and posting the defense exhibit pictures. :innocent:

Staged photos perhaps???

I was wondering the same when I saw that photo... looks to be a much older child of possibly four or five. It doesn't look like the same child sitting on her great grandpa's lap the day before she was murdered and thrown out like trash.

Cindy knows or doesn't know that Casey wrapped duct tape around Caylee so she could not breathe and then bagged her like trash. I can understand that she still loves Casey and wants her to be free. Why not? Cindy is a mother. Mothers LOVE their children. They do.

So, Cindy loves Casey and she has to lie to save Casey's life. Casey probably didn't mean to do it, she probably won't do that again. Cindy is very loving and Casey is very intelligent. They love each other and it is what any mother who loves her child, would do. Caylee is dead, gone. What good does it do to punish Casey when she has a mother who loves her?

:twocents:

re weather in florida. we seem to have showers every day during the summer between 2 thirty and 4:00. no matter what went on during the earlier part of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20