2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know today was quite a blow for those of us that are praying for justice for little Caylee. So, I wanted to share my mom's perspective and I hope this is how the jury sees it, too. My mom is a grandmother that is oh so sweet and very forgiving. (bless her heart):innocent:. We always joke around that she would release inmates if she worked at a prison...she is just that "type". Well, let's consider her a mock juror. She has been watching the trial but was not in the know prior to the trial. We were watching today and I was almost afraid to ask her opinion but was shocked by her response. My mom said, Casey is guilty! I don't care what her family says, that baby was in the trunk of Casey's car with duck tape on her face. I then said do you think she deserves the death penalty and my mom said YES!! I hope and pray that these jurors can look past all the lies and B.S. like my mom has! :):)

Quoting myself to add more: in the jail house tapes when Cindy told ICA about the "talk" of Caylee drowning in the pool and ICA's response "surprise surprise". Maybe she thought LA spilled the beans to someone. Perhaps ICA was at the house with Caylee, planned on going in the pool with Caylee & ran inside to get something... Caylee climbs into the pool and drowns. ICA comes back to find Caylee floating in the pool. She places her in the yard where to dogs hit, while she goes inside to get the blanket to wrap the body in... she opens the back gate carrying Caylee in the blanket & puts her in the trunk of her car, forgetting to close the gate. The duct tape was a red herring to make it appear as a kidnapping should her body ever be found because she already had her story ready to explain the absence of Caylee as time passed.

Too little too late for ICA - IMO but a good tale.

There is always a kernel of truth or a common denominator in ICA's little "stories". Unfortunately the denominator is that Caylee is in fact dead.

This is exactly why witnesses are not allowed in the Courtroom. But once again the rules don't apply to the Anthonys and they found a way to worm their way around the rules that apply to everyone else.

I'd bet my last dime that all the note taking is documenting things she think she can trip the State on as it's unfolding before her - so she can manipulate things to her and her daughter's benefit. Again, this is the very reason witnesses are not allowed.

Rules of procedure will be changed due to this case and judges, lawyers, law clerks and law students will be referring to this case for decades to come. IMO

I totally agree!!

I need a quick reccy here because I am still pages behind and don't get what exactly it is that everything thinks Lee lied about and why he has gone over to the other side and made deals with the defense and had prior meetings with the defense and probably did molest ICA and whatever the heck people are saying he did.

I listened to everything he had to say and didn't think it was any big deal. So what is upsetting everyone so much.

And HHJP was pretty clear he was holding the DT to the Abuse theory he used in the opening statements.

In his cross today (which JA was impeaching him) he stated that at the beginning of the trial during break he was in on a meeting with CA & GA and not sure who else but something was being discussed that he felt like JB needed to know. JA ask why he would just go give the defense info when he would not even talk to the State.

Since this is sidebar, I'm going to go off topic and say that I missed you guys so much while my laptop was fried! haha. It died RIGHT as Cindy was called to the stand yesterday (of course) and I was itching to know what you guys were saying. Before that testimony, I got really bored and photoshopped Jeff Ashton in a Mack truck running over Baez.

http://www.hostmypic.net/show-image.php?id=9913b98ba89791befa10332b5d74c034

Also, Casey LifeoftheParty Anthony.

show-image.php

http://www.hostmypic.net/show-image.php?id=9a40bf636aa347b9ec66b8cd510307e6
So there ya go.

Off to read your comments now:) Laptop is all better.

You have to put that Mac truck pic in your siggie!

I have only made it thru 1/2 the trial thread & none of today's sidebar, but I have listened each day of the trial to date. Today was extremely kerfluffling for me. I need time to digest what 'may' have happened. Is there some method to the madness of the DT? Did CM intentionally 'let in' the LE testimony about ICA being put in cuffs for credit card fraud for their own perverse reasons? Was the goal to provide details of family dysfunction, of 'liars & deniers' as as another WSer put it? I need time to digest the testimony of the day.

One thing I do know in my heart is there is a reason for the hawk on the ledge of the 23rd floor. Going OT...

My nephew was murdered @ 19 yrs of age. At his services, his high school English teacher handed my sister an envelope. Inside was an essay, "If you were reincarnated, what would you come back as & why". My sister did not open it for many months, in her grief. My niece, his sister did. As we visited his grave one day, an eagle landed yards from us on another headstone. They are seldom seen in our area, but known to have some nesting places. He was beautiful. My niece proceeded to tell us it was her brother, Michael. It was in that essay. If he were to be reincarnated, he would want to be an eagle so he could look over everyone he loved from above. To protect & care for friends and family. We stopped at my sis's to get that letter. Read it & cried together. When we went back to my mom's house, there he was again. He was in the middle of her block-long driveway. We stopped the car & stared in disbelief. It seemed like a very long time, but was less than a few minutes. We knew it in our hearts it was Michael. He has visited my mom's on Mothers Day when we all gather to plant her flower garden. He has been seen on other holidays as well. Maybe he has been around when we are not paying attention.

That hawk that visits the 23rd floor ledge @ lunchtime gives me hope that everything will be alright. Someone is looking out for Caylee. There will be Justice for Caylee.

Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing that with us! I'm glad Michael got his wish so he could look over everyone!

OOOo.... That's better info. Yeah, all I remember was it was good and about family. LOL

Now that bit about seeing 4 of them was funny. lol

What kind of hawk do you think it is in FL?

I heard of the "red-tailed" hawk, and I see them a lot in my neighborhood..those with red-tails..maybe that's what it is? IDK though at first I thought it was a falcon, so that shows the extent of my birds of prey knowledge.

We have Red Tails on our property

They are everywhere then... we have those out in WA. Mostly. We have all sorts of hawks tho.

Just said on NG: "This jury is NOT. THAT. STUPID." :rocker::woohoo:

Okay I have been doing this trial too long today. I just called my dog Caylee, my dog's name is Josie. I am signing off now, I know when I have had enough.

Good nite, see everyone in the morning. Can't wait to see what is for breakfast.

Girl, the "Thanks" button did not convey my true response .............

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

'Cause I'm right there with ya!

Well, my kids have tried to convince me that I'm , oh, I don't know, 55 or 56?

I do not believe them.
I think they are mean and twisted ~

Matter of fact, now that I think about it, I hope they both get an ear pimple. Ain't nothing more painful than an ear pimple in my opinion.
That's as rough as I can go right now....unless they continue this nonsense.

Does anyone have a link to the moment when HHBP was referencing the hawk? I missed it! tia

Okay, SA, time to kick it up a notch! Hoist those lying Anthonys on their own petards. And PLEASE! No more testimony about shorts - it's very difficult to navigate through 4 or 5 pages filled with anecdotes about how someone's little Johnny fit into 3T until he was 25.

nothing would get by the Queen,thats why I say she KNEW ICA was pg

She had know, or she should have had her at the hospital removing the huge tumor.

She is not the first young unwed mother and she won''t be the last. I just wonder why all the denial....

Was KC out partying the whole time she was pregnant? Did she not have friends then? Complete strangers would have known that girl was pregnant, geez.....

OK. Here's what I'm thinking. Just kicking some thoughts around with my DH after drinking a bottle of Chardonnay...Re: Weird Lee. Casey murders Caylee and goes to Lee and asks him to dispose of the body. They are frantic, and Caylee ends up being dumped (by Lee) close to the family home. Therefore, the cryptic message at the memorial, CMA, promises, etc. He promised to ICA that he would forever keep this a secret between them.

Anybody remember one of the jailhouse conversations between Lee and ICA ?
He says "is this like the last time?"

I also believe he did something with her laptop when he picked it up from TL's.

Maybe some love/hate relationship going on.

I am now convinced of my own theory. (! ?) Lee helped Casey dispose of the body. This is the "big secret". Lee feels guilty. He "compartmentalizes" the fact that he was only involved with the disposal of a corpse rather than a full participation in his neice's life...

Why did CA tell one of the law officers that she wanted to arrest KC because of KC using her credit cards fraudulently? I thought CA had only told 911 answerers that she was calling for different things other than missing Caylee only to get them there. Why did she tell them about the credit charge when they arrived?

I heard of the "red-tailed" hawk, and I see them a lot in my neighborhood..those with red-tails..maybe that's what it is? IDK though at first I thought it was a falcon, so that shows the extent of my birds of prey knowledge.

I thought about that too cause in the city out here in WA, hawks don't usually perch on a high rise and squak. Falcons do, then tend to nest there, and I thought maybe Ol' Belvin just said hawk just cause.

I don't have a wide knowledge either... I'm just a curious dork who likes to keep on the sunny side of life. LOL :)

.......hey... WAIT A MINUTE. Do you guys remember all the times Judge Belvin has been moving the curtain and looking?? Sometimes I thought it was the weather, or the train, or even the dessert lady, but maybe IT'S THE HAWK!

Another thing whilst I'm being non sequitor: With all this power energy, there will be justice for Caylee. It sounds hipppy and crystal/rune-y maybe but I really do believe it. We all need to watch "The Polar Express." LOL

Today during the trial HHJP noted that there was a hawk sitting on the ledge of the courtroom's window crying. I looked up the meaning of the hawk, it's is very interesting to read.

In representation to humanity, the hawk is called messenger, protector and visionary. Keen vision is one of its greatest gifts. Hawks see things others miss.

The hawk comes to you indicating that you are now awakening to your soul purpose, your reason for being here. It can teach you how to fly high while keeping yourself connected to the ground.

As you rise to a higher level, your psychic energies are awakening and the hawk can help you to keep those senses in balance. Its message for you is to be open to hope and new ideas, to extend the vision of your life.

The Hawk is an animal of flight. It soars through the air looking down, and sees everything. It has a larger perspective of what is going on down below. With its keen eyesight, it looks down as it soars through the air looking for its prey. It can see the smallest of creatures below.

The Hawk is known as a messenger, similar to the planet Mercury, for the hawk soars close to the Grandfather Sun, as does the planet. When you listen to the power of the Grandfather Sun or Wise Spirit that lives within, you are protected from all types of harm.

The Hawk teaches you to be observant and take a close look at your surroundings. It soars with the power to overcome difficult situations. It soars in circles over the life of the earth, asking you to circle over your life and view it from a higher perspective.

The Hawk has a distinct cry, one that most people are aware of. Its cry signifies awareness. If you hear the cry of the hawk use your intuitive ability to discern the message and SEEK THE TRUTH.

If a hawk has soared into your life, you require a higher perspective. You need to see the details of what is going on and look at the bigger picture. Take a look at your situation from above.

Attachments

• hawk.jpg
    hawk.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics