2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a travesty, and the jury deliberations may not be straightforward. But I have faith every single juror is not going to acquit her of murder or at least aggravated manslaughter, even if one or some might. Worst case there will be a retrial. And the Anthony family can be investigated and charged with perjury and/or obstruction and/or evidence tampering before that retrial, and that will render their testimony completely useless in a second trial. And I hope they are prosecuted in such a way it makes them unable to profit from Caylee's death.

As the saying goes, you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Whether the Anthonys like it or not Caylee was not their property, they are not God, they do not get to propose and dispose. She was a citizen of the State of Florida with full legal and human rights, and they are answerable to higher courts than their family dining table.

Yep I live in Florida and have the big screened in back, too. I guess I just couldn't imagine a screen on them, but now that makes sense. Sorry, was having a d'oh moment!

I've never seen a coyote around here..but I've seen quite a few bears! Didn't know they were in Florida til I moved here and saw them myself!

by the way I would LOVE a big screen in back as opposed to mine (even with my panoramic view of many cities LOL) I don't like leaves to rake, bugs on me, coyotes coming to see if my dogs are out sniffing around. When i walked into a few Florida yards with screens and pools, i was in paradise!

Talking about CA calling GA about leaving the ladder up. Was she going to call GA up and cuss him out for leaving ladder up. Isn't that somethning she could have just discussed later when he got home and say hey someone left the ladder up need to be careful. Why was she calling GA about ladder been left down? Or was she that big of a "B"?

the case there would have been lots more duct tape to make the kidnapping point. A kidnapper wouldn't just put duct tape on the face but would bind the arms and legs. What kidnapper puts duct tape over all the facial orifices but doesn't bind or other restrain them? There was just enough tape to cover her airways.

.....tape placed after death(when there's clearly no physical need)

(imo) --if it were placed after death, for example, for my thought process, I can envision that in ICA's mind it would more likely to make it appaear that the evil kidnappers snatched her.

moo

You are right. Sure was the wrong night for me to eat spaghetti for dinner! :crazy:

I wonder what's coming up next?

...I'm not a chemist, I'm a massage therapist.

More lies, no doubt! I may need a massage and a therapist. This past week I feel as if I could rip my own head off and spit down my own neck.

Yes!! And and and....when Lee said people joked about him not believing Caylee was dead, JB was soooo concerned, "Who joked?" As if he would go pound someone. So concerned....

Yeah, I noticed that too.
He got all puffy like he was gonna go all Big Brother on someone for him!

Who knows with this one anymore ~ maybe he wants to sue or accuse them next.
Chapter what number now?????

Cindy swore under direct that she removed that pool ladder just a few weeks ago, and even in her deposition she said the exact same thing. Suddenly today she says she didn't?? That is NOT going to fly under rebuttal. Mo

Talking about CA calling GA about leaving the ladder up. Was she going to call GA up and cuss him out for leaving ladder up. Isn't that somethning she could have just discussed later when he got home and say hey someone left the ladder up need to be careful. Why was she calling GA about ladder been left down? Or was she that big of a "B"?

IMO......she called him to start the alibi for ICA. I'm one that believes ALL the A's have known from day 1, not day 31.

I have only made it thru 1/2 the trial thread & none of today's sidebar, but I have listened each day of the trial to date. Today was extremely kerfluffling for me. I need time to digest what 'may' have happened. Is there some method to the madness of the DT? Did CM intentionally 'let in' the LE testimony about ICA being put in cuffs for credit card fraud for their own perverse reasons? Was the goal to provide details of family dysfunction, of 'liars & deniers' as as another WSer put it? I need time to digest the testimony of the day.

One thing I do know in my heart is there is a reason for the hawk on the ledge of the 23rd floor. Going OT...

My nephew was murdered @ 19 yrs of age. At his services, his high school English teacher handed my sister an envelope. Inside was an essay, "If you were reincarnated, what would you come back as & why". My sister did not open it for many months, in her grief. My niece, his sister did. As we visited his grave one day, an eagle landed yards from us on another headstone. They are seldom seen in our area, but known to have some nesting places. He was beautiful. My niece proceeded to tell us it was her brother, Michael. It was in that essay. If he were to be reincarnated, he would want to be an eagle so he could look over everyone he loved from above. To protect & care for friends and family. We stopped at my sis's to get that letter. Read it & cried together. When we went back to my mom's house, there he was again. He was in the middle of her block-long driveway. We stopped the car & stared in disbelief. It seemed like a very long time, but was less than a few minutes. We knew it in our hearts it was Michael. He has visited my mom's on Mothers Day when we all gather to plant her flower garden. He has been seen on other holidays as well. Maybe he has been around when we are not paying attention.

That hawk that visits the 23rd floor ledge @ lunchtime gives me hope that everything will be alright. Someone is looking out for Caylee. There will be Justice for Caylee.

"ICA; I need to you know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you"...
Is it possible ICA told LA what really happened to Caylee and he swore he would never tell anyone? Watching how emotional they both were today while LA testified goes far beyond the fact that he wasn't told of her pregnancy. IMO...

:rocker::rocker:
This is a travesty, and the jury deliberations may not be straightforward. But I have faith every single juror is not going to acquit her of murder or at least aggravated manslaughter, even if one or some might. Worst case there will be a retrial. And the Anthony family can be investigated and charged with perjury and/or obstruction and/or evidence tampering before that retrial, and that will render their testimony completely useless in a second trial. And I hope they are prosecuted in such a way it makes them unable to profit from Caylee's death.

As the saying goes, you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Whether the Anthonys like it or not Caylee was not their property, they are not God, they do not get to propose and dispose. She was a citizen of the State of Florida with full legal and human rights, and they are answerable to higher courts than their family dining table.

:blowkiss::gthanks::yourock::loveyou:

I haven't posted much on this trial but I have been watching and reading the posts but I have to say that I'm very, very disappointed tonight. I posted just prior to the start of trial that I hoped that George and Cindy would be there for Caylee. I had a shred of hope and felt that the Anthonys were going to do right by Caylee during Prosecution's presentation of their case, however, today I experienced a gut wrenching pain watching Cindy lie, lie, lie and lie again to save her sorry daughter's *advertiser censored*. Right now I could wring her neck..............she should be so ashamed of herself and I truly hope that she at least has the decency not to ever go into Caylee's bedroom again for as long as she lives. It was so painfully obvious today that she was throwing Caylee under the bus as she voluntarily offered herself up for the sacrifice in order to save the murderer of her only little grandchild..........Cindy get out of my sight! Now!

to sit through the trial. I understand why it's permitted here but I don't think it was appropriate when a victims family also contains the accused. It's like she's flaunting it too with her notes. That's the one thing Leonard Padilla says that I find credible-that CA wants to win and is determined to beat the state.

I think Cindy's notebook needs to be confiscated and the court needs to take a look at. Cindy and Lee need to be charged with perjury if they are proven wrong by the state. This is a possible murder case and the Anthony's are making a mockeray of the court system..Unacceptable !!:maddening:

"ICA; I need to you know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you"...
Is it possible ICA told LA what really happened to Caylee and he swore he would never tell anyone? Watching how emotional they both were today while LA testified goes far beyond the fact that he wasn't told of her pregnancy. IMO...
That makes sense

I find the defense team's spin on Dr. William Rodriguez comical.

Not only did he lie to his employer according to the court...he also lied about his association with The Body Farm...

I agree with JA...Bring it on JB! I have a feeling the outcome will reveal more than the 2 lies that have already reared their little heads.

<snip>

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BAEZ: Are you a co-founder of the Forensic Anthropology Research Facility at the University of Tennessee?

DR. WILLIAM CEASOR RODRIGUEZ, DEFENSE`S FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST: Yes, I am.

BAEZ:
Is that also known as the Body Farm?

RODRIGUEZ: Correct.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Now guess what? Our Jean Casarez spoke to the head of media relations at the Body Farm, and she was told Mr. Rodriguez was not a co-founder and went on to say, "We don`t know why he said he was a co-founder on the stand."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/21/ijvm.01.html

Next thing you know he'll be testifying he was an event planner at Universal.:dance:

I have only made it thru 1/2 the trial thread & none of today's sidebar, but I have listened each day of the trial to date. Today was extremely kerfluffling for me. I need time to digest what 'may' have happened. Is there some method to the madness of the DT? Did CM intentionally 'let in' the LE testimony about ICA being put in cuffs for credit card fraud for their own perverse reasons? Was the goal to provide details of family dysfunction, of 'liars & deniers' as as another WSer put it? I need time to digest the testimony of the day.

One thing I do know in my heart is there is a reason for the hawk on the ledge of the 23rd floor. Going OT...

My nephew was murdered @ 19 yrs of age. At his services, his high school English teacher handed my sister an envelope. Inside was an essay, "If you were reincarnated, what would you come back as & why". My sister did not open it for many months, in her grief. My niece, his sister did. As we visited his grave one day, an eagle landed yards from us on another headstone. They are seldom seen in our area, but known to have some nesting places. He was beautiful. My niece proceeded to tell us it was her brother, Michael. It was in that essay. If he were to be reincarnated, he would want to be an eagle so he could look over everyone he loved from above. To protect & care for friends and family. We stopped at my sis's to get that letter. Read it & cried together. When we went back to my mom's house, there he was again. He was in the middle of her block-long driveway. We stopped the car & stared in disbelief. It seemed like a very long time, but was less than a few minutes. We knew it in our hearts it was Michael. He has visited my mom's on Mothers Day when we all gather to plant her flower garden. He has been seen on other holidays as well. Maybe he has been around when we are not paying attention.

That hawk that visits the 23rd floor ledge @ lunchtime gives me hope that everything will be alright. Someone is looking out for Caylee. There will be Justice for Caylee.

BBM

I literally just burst into tears after I read that.....
Beautifully said......just beautiful......

Just want to take a minute and welcome all the new people that have joined in today with us!

This thread is moving so darn fast I can't keep up, and don't want anyone to feel like they are being overlooked or ignored.

We really aren't that way at all here.
It's always great to welcome new ideas, thoughts and insights, and, for me, anyone with a wicked, twisted sense of humor to help me/us weather the hours that we've put in on this.

Special shout out to that newbie that came up with the captions on that picture of Cindy. Again, can't remember *who* now, cause my mind is reeling just as much as everyone elses tonight.

So, moving on - Welcome again!!!

:welcome4::welcome4:

Wow, your post gave me goosebumps.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the trial live on any of the live streams... our computer service only gives us up to a certain number of bytes per month, and we are almost to our limit, thanks to me watching the trial live. The Huz is quite upset, as he downloads movies and now he'll have to wait until next month! :maddening: So, since I have volunteered to count sidebars and objections, I'll be taking that information from mombomb's postings each day. THANK YOU MOMBOMB!!! You do a very excellent job on your reports!! I hope you'll be here until the end of the trial! I sure wish I could watch - but now I'll just have to watch it just on TV (InSession or HLH), but they sure go to commercials A LOT!! :maddening: so I miss objections and sometimes sidebars!
Haven't read this thread yet, still reading the trial thread... WHAT an emotional day for everyone involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB