2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see an introduction thread for new members, so I put my first post here.
Am I doing this right?

Yep and Welcome to the forum........just jump on in and join us!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and we do have a newbie thread around here some where.....let me find it.

Found it:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76289"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I hear ya, GetSmart. Do I believe Caylee was named Marie after Kio Marie? HECK NO!

But, do I believe Casey would actually TELL Kio that Caylee was named after her, in order to ingratiate herself with Kio for whatever reason? Sure sounds like Casey's MO to me!

Cindy's middle name is Marie as well, three generations of them.

Can you say "enmeshment"? This family is so enmeshed, so strange. My brothers would never want to be in any room where I'm giving birth or be any part of my pregnancy. They'd be grossed out!

On another subject, JB is so maddening. He repeatedly acts smug even when he continually loses battles. He reminds me of Saddam Hussein during the war. Remember when he pontificated about how the streets would run red with blood of Americans and how he was winning, all the while bombs were raining down on him? And we all remember what happened to him in the end. JB reminds me of this. The arrogance and smugness, it baffles me. It's like he thinks if he acts like he is coring points, he actually will.

JB reminds me of BAGDAD BOB. :floorlaugh:

I think Cindy's notebook needs to be confiscated and the court needs to take a look at. Cindy and Lee need to be charged with perjury if they are proven wrong by the state. This is a possible murder case and the Anthony's are making a mockeray of the court system..Unacceptable !!:maddening:

Is the SA going to demonstrate that Cindy was at work when the chloroform searches were made?

I thought this was mentioned over the years and Cindy was in work when she called George about the ladder. Anyone else remember this.

I believe she returned home from work, saw the ladder up & the gate open @ that time. THEN, called GA.

If Caylee sneaked out late at night early morning she would have been in her jammies. She still had the same shorts on she had on fathers day, I always thought she died on the 15th after the fight. She was never changed for bed.

The shorts were not the same. The ones she wore to the nursing home were solid white and the ones found with the remains were striped/ kind of plaid pastel colored. I have posted the pictures before... The shirt she wore to the nursing home was also different. So she was definitely changed at some point....

Some WSers believed that the pink shirt at the remains site was used to sleep in.

Although I believe KC is the only culprit here, I still would have thought the LE would have checked thoroughly through the other Anthony members phone records and pings. Don't you guy think so?

I think Cindy's notebook needs to be confiscated and the court needs to take a look at. Cindy and Lee need to be charged with perjury if they are proven wrong by the state. This is a possible murder case and the Anthony's are making a mockeray of the court system..Unacceptable !!:maddening:
Not sure, but I thought I heard one of the TH's or read somewhere that these notes are for her book. I think CA has a book deal, but again not positive, just thought I heard that somewhere. IMO

And, wasn't that touching that that mean ole Mr. Baez who only a few weeks ago went on national television and accused him, and his father of some ungodly, horrific things; and comforts him.

He accuses Cindy of being so controlling, and that everyone feared her, yet today, when she cries, that mean ole Mr. Baez calmly asks her if "she needs some time". sob-sob -"Na-na-Noooo......I can go on, I'm fine".
What a stand up guy all of a sudden.

Well, let's look it at this way folks.
If by chance the Anthony's manage to fool the jury and she get's a mistrial, the State is sitting outside in the parking ramp to slap warrants on the rest of the family.

They'll have their depo's already, and have them on film, so they won't need their testimony any longer.
There are plenty of charges to go around to keep them eating Bologna for a long time.

Should I admit that I watch South Park sometimes? That's the first question. Well, I do - and if you have ever seen the brat Eric Cartman snow his mom, that's what the A's testimony reminds me of. Eric can be a huge monster one minute, then in front of his mom his voice suddenly reverts to a little kid, tears and all. And then, back to the monster. So apt.

Don't lose heart sleuthers.

When the jurors retire to deliberate, they will get to review all the evidence submitted.

The SA has submitted hundreds of items, samples that have been tested, autopsy photos, rotted duct tape and clothing, etc.

The DT has a bunch of blown up photos. (I think their evidence count is less that 60)

I know it should not matter, but weighing the evidence could be visual as well as mental.

Sadly, this seems to have been the strategy all along. Sidle and cozy up on the prosecution side, hoping to buy some credibility and then backslide all the way down to pizza in the trunk city. It is all about keeping Casey from the big house, endless media blitzes, book sales, movie sales, interviews, etc. Nothing can convince me otherwise.

I just thought of something Lance-I think The A's were pretending to be on the SA side to see what they had!!! And then ran to the DT told them everything...That is how they blindsided the SA..
THAT TAKES GUTS!!

Who has screen doors on sliding glass doors? JMO.

I do and at the moment, it's not feeling so good. The boys pushed it off track AND pushed the screening part out on one side by leaning into it to watch the squirrels and chipmunks outside in between rain showers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member