2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the OS JB said that they hid the pregnancy and that it was a secret and denial denial denial. On direct Cindy and George both testified that they were excited as soon as they found out and shouted to the world that they were having a grandbaby. Lee's testimony said his mother told him to stay out of it and pretty much shut up, backing the DT that it was to be a secret. JB is trying to say the shower didn't happen until they couldn't keep it a secret anymore. SA trying to refute.

Great post. Thank you! :)

I was thinking the same thing!!

Only way CA would know when Caylee was due would be when ICA TOLD her Caylee was due. And I wouldn't believe ICA if she told me the sky was blue.

Did CA go with Casey to any doctor visits? If she was in the room with her it would be obvious, right? Your doctor would mention your due date especially close to full term, right?

I'm betting you guys are right and that was a lie to establish JG paternity. Also would explain why he/his family was hot on doing a paternity test right after the birth. Unless this became an issue during the pregnancy? I haven't read many interviews with Jeese so I'm going by testimony in the trial.

How do you follow the logic here? On one hand they want to think they were all screwed up and on the other they want you to believe ICA was a great mother who would never hurt her child?

Has anything ever come of the concept that instead of 84 searches for chloroform the search actually happened on the 84th day of the year???

My daughter was that early too but only weighed 5lbs 4oz. Babies are so different, aren't they?

ETA: I'll bet you're glad you didn't go full-term. lol

Not only were both my girls born at 37 weeks, they were within a half inch and half ounce of each other..one was 7lbz 6oz, the other was 7lbs 5.5 oz

Caylee's newborn pic.
cayleenewborn.jpg

Cheney Mason will question Ryan Eberlin.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 2:01 PM

Next witness: Ryan Eberlin, OCSO. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:01 PM

Defense alleges that gave her even more impression that she was under arrest... Even without getting her rights read.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:01 PM

Eberlin is the deputy who cuffed Casey at one point at the home.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:01 PM

Invited to shower? Neighbors, Jesse Grund's mom, aunts, grandmothers, Cindy's friends. Lee not there. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:00 PM

Wow! this officer never met casey before..? There's one for the books!

well, this witness is the ONLY person who did not notice the odor, that question did nothing for the jury. WASTE of a witness.

If CM is mean to this poor kid again I am going to throw vegetables at his head.

I'll warn him but he won't hear me.

I thought CA told GVS in the interview that CA and GA did in their home, KC had a shower before and after Caylee was born. Anyone remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member