2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make in this murder trial when this baby shower was held....or if Caylee was born "early" or not?
I'm confused.

Isn't it safe to have a baby - without it being premature - after 32 weeks of pregnancy? And there's 40 weeks in a normal gestation period? I'm saying a month early COULD be possible..just not with this pack of liars. Both of my girls were born at 37 weeks..so that's 3 weeks early, almost a month..

37wks is "term" if before then usually they have a bit of a stay in the hospital depending on weight, etc

I want to know what juicy tidbit that Lee shared with JB that got JB to not ask about Lee molesting ICA.

CA - You are a nurse, you cannot tell your daughter was pregnant? Good thing there is a nurse and a Health educator on the jury.

Casey is acting extra sneaky, the jury must wonder what all the fretting and whispering is about.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Wish I had more to say about the #CaseyAnthony jurors, but they're pretty stoic. As the trial has gone on, they've developed poker faces.

Ok don't shoot me.

I realize how difficult this is for CA. I get it. Unfortunately CA isn't strong enough to do the right thing. She could still be a wonderful protective momma bear to ICA and be truthful. She could, it is possible. But I don't know how she does it. Knowing that ICA has put them all (including her other child) in this position. Can you imagine how that would feel? I don't.

That doesn't mean I give a pass on what she's doing in the Courtroom right now. But I can attempt to put myself in her shoes, and I feel badly that she's been put there. That's as far as I'm willing to go for her at the present time.

I wish more people felt the way you do. CA is in the position she's in because ICA's actions put her there. End of story.

Holy Mother of God. Haven't we already covered this pciture of her being pregnant a gazillion times already?

I'm brain dead. Why is the baby shower important?

I think they are trying to show that the family are in such denial and so dysfunctional that they did not acknowledge the obvious pregnancy. Goes to show they are all big liars and hide things so that's why casey was able to act normally after the accidental death of her baby.

I don't think it shows much at all.

Who cares who attended the baby shower?

31 Days
84 searches
It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

I think Cindy meant that Caylee was born a month earlier than what she thought she would be, meaning, Casey lied about how far along she really was. I doubt she was a preemie in the medical sense.

But that's not what she said.

Casey didn't have any friends attend her shower? Well there's a surprise!

HHBP - last objection sustained

JB - do you recognize this photo? yes pic of daughter and self...did you believe your daughter was pregnant at the time? no....had you been confronted about your daughter being pregnant....

who attended baby shower? kc's grandmother's her aunts, some of my friends, JG's mother, neighbors, was LA present? no none of the guys were present....

Cross?
none
witness stand down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads