2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
bumping up:seeya:

Gosh, it's completely strange that LE would want to bug a house where a toddler went missing, yet wasn't reported for 31 days. I don't know why LE thought something was hinky with that.

WTF is CM trying to show here?

CM won't let him review transcript of any depos or phone calls to refresh his memory... he has asked several times

there was evidently a voice mail that CA left for her

From today:

Directed at Jose
30w2q6v.jpg

While Lee testified
15x4xmc.jpg

2qjzpj6.jpg

More pictures here:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-pictures,0,2221821.photogallery

Linda T's transcript:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100310"]2010.02.26~Linda Tinelli's Transcript - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

CM if you are going to ask these questions, have the transcript ready. Sheesh!

I don't see why it's a big deal or "wrong" for LE to have requested to wire a person or an area, given that they believed a little child was in danger.

Would ANY of us expect less of them, were we to have one of our children go missing? I'd give up any and all of my privacy in every single way, if my child, grandchild, niece, nephew -- or even a friend's child -- was missing and not only missing, but supposedly KIDNAPPED.

moo

Much posturing by JB on the sidelines; looked like the cat who schwallowed the canary.

So the Anthony's lie? Surprise, surprise. Is this what they're trying to establish today? It's nothing new under the sun.

IF all this stuff comes in..I am sure the jury will completely understand and get just what LE and Investigators were up against with this Anthony Clan! They were less than forthcoming, and regardless of KC's lies..They also found that CA GA and LA were also misleading things..so this type of evidence is going to highlight just how "Untrustworthy" this whole family was back then..and NOW doing what they are doing on the stand the past few dayz!!

What a Nightlmare these LE had to deal with, and all the while NOT bashing them in the media ( unlike how the LE was bashed completely by DT/A's)

Yuri was supposed to know that because Casey put the word "home" in quotes in her written statement that flowers in the attic abuse was going on in the home and Casey had been sexually abused to the point of being unable to show normal emotions and the secret was so bad she could not share it with anyone.

Yuri should have known that Caylee drown. He should have checked the pool. All LE did was decide that Casey had said that a nanny had kidnapped her child. They decided Casey was lying because she is beautiful and they wanted to put her in jail on a whim over something Casey didn't even do.

Caylee opened the sliding glass doors, after being told not to by Cindy AND after all the safety precautions were in place-Caylee still went out to the pool and caused her own death. We could see by the picture that was taken of Caylee on the stairs of the pool that she knew what she was doing...at least she thought she did.

Lee wasn't included in Casey's pregnancy and he was hurt by that, maybe he wasn't included because George wanted that view all to himself? Jose said that Lee had wanted to "follow in his father's footsteps" and that could be why Cindy and Casey left him out?

Cindy did the searches for chloroform, that was not Casey. And, Casey's miranda rights have been violated. I call for a mistrial and an apology to this obviously innocent family.

:twocents:

Perry: What material fact does this evidence tend to prove or disprove or what relevancy this has to the theory of defense?

CM: how much time do I have?

Perry: as much time as you can take.

CM: the focus of the investigation was focused on not only defendent but others.

These creepy cops were out there attempting to get information. What nerve!!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230