2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lee is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. Just tell the truth Lee and set yourself free dude.

Oh Momtective I do to. I think the dysfunction and triangulations in this family, excluding him at times and George at times, is just overwhelming for him. All of them have mental health issues, but he of all, seems to be the most normal and definitely the most wounded. I think he knows how "not normal" things have been.
I do hope he can walk away from this when it is over and start his life and own family with Mallory.

Edwards went to her home - asked her about bugging a lamp and tape conversation she (Tinelli) would have with George and Cindy Anthony.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

Cm will just allow the State to remind the jury that the tape DISAPPEARED while ICA was on bail, and BEFORE Caylee was found--That is BEFORE anyone knew duct tape was involved.

IMO, this will just nail that home again for the State. Go LDB!

Asked her to wear wire to get conversations with GA/CA (never happened)

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Like a buuuuug on the laaaaamp, in a livingroooom!

Because that's the way we all view Defense attorneys unless they are representing us or someone close to us... them that aggression is percieved as "fighting for the client!". MOO

There's a hint of truth in that of people, period. criminal defense attorneys are not exactly well loved.

In this case, I actually LIKE CM. He's a good lawyer. He is screwing up in places here. Maybe age, maybe he just is over this insanity...

I have less of a problem with his attitude but I know "good ole boys" like that. That's no excuse for him being rude or disrespectful to witnesses which has happened.

Jose, well... :banghead:

Edwards said they may also have asked Tinelli to wear a wire. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:46 AM

Edwards said they may also have asked Tinelli to wear a wire. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:46 PM

Edwards went to her home - asked her about bugging a lamp and tape conversation she (Tinelli) would have with George and Cindy Anthony.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:45 PM

Its frustrating that the DT is always complaining that the SA aren't letting witnesses finish answering but they interupt all the time!! CM is the worst one with that!

no evidence here..........except LE trying their best to do their job no matter how sneaky.

Really....really...?? isn't this mega hearsay-ish?

How does LE bugging the house or conversations of the A's make KC look good?

Didn't this lady do a controlled call with that NJ TES lady who seems to have falsified records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy