2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
They should just install a rotating juror section, so they can just be rotated in and out of the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Objection, excessive sidebaring! Judge Perry: "Who said that?" Juror No. 1 raises hand. #CaseyAnthony

At least the jury gets some exercise even if it is walking in and out of the courtroom.

For the SECOND time, witness asks CM to repeat question because he can't understand his mumbling.

EE; Showed her photo of duct tape /Caylee missing poster - Linda recalled GA bringing duct tape to KidFinders tent
EE: didn't say it was 'definitely' the tape

I'm lost here. we've gone from baby showers to handcuffs and now a kidfinders lackey? This is incoherent. more subplots than a tarantino film

What is this about a bug? News to me?

EE: put bug on lamp in LR at Linda's house in hopes that GA/CA would go and talk to her

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Tweeters not buying the Anthony's testimony! #CaseyAnthony #HLN
3 minutes ago

Dont' the attorneys ever go over the details of the testimony with their witnesses first?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Reason for sidebars is so jury won't hear possibly prejudicial info. Frustrating but #JudgePerry works to assure fair trial #caseyanthony

I am SO HAPPY the stealing got in there...DIRECTLY....

I think the state was trying to get in indirectly early on by showing ALL those videos of ICA shopping right after making it clear to the jury she had not worked in two years.

Go state!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member