2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this lady can testify, cant SA bring in the no clothes party and the missing duct tape as well?

I 'll bet their are jurors wishing they never got picked to be on this jury!!JMO

It's pitiful ... they are stuck there for $30.00 a day with 3 hots and a cot and whenever the desert lady shows up. :ohwow:

Orange County may end up paying for counseling for some of the jurors.

"All they can tell you is someone stuck a gun in their face and robbed them at gunpoint."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 3:05 PM

#JoseBaez has gotten some confidence back. He once looked defeated, but now looks like he owns the joint. #CaseyAnhtony
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:05 PM

LDB says this woman can't say what type of duct tape was brought to the volunteer tent and shouldn't be admissible. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:04 PM

Missing baby Sabrina Eisenberg I think

Tracy the bounty hunter / Casey babysitter mentioned the 20/20 video of Sabrina's parents being brought to the Anthony's by Baez, in an interview yesterday.

Linda holds her own.....says YEP when HHJP says that this is a debate for another time.

Strong women ROCK!!!!!

I think the mistress will be on tomorrow so the court of public opinion can see her.

I will predict that their is an immediate sidebar followed by Jury being sent out and HJBP's anger towards defense

(or not)

Judge: I'm sure the defense in every trial would agree to that stipulation that you are now proposing (paraphrasing).

I wonder what the jury thinks when they leave the court room and one defense witness is on the stand... they return and the witness is gone with no explanation!!

I know I would certainly wonder about that as a juror.

Linda Tinelli volunteered at a donation and tshirt booth.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:08 AM

Helped look for the non-missing child, took donations for the non-missing child, helped sell t-shirts for the non-missing child. this poor woman probably feels very taken in by all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541