2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched anything yet today....why was Lee crying? what did I miss?

LA coming back to witness stand.

I think he started getting emotional when asked if he went to the hospital when Caylee was born. His answer was "Regrettably, I did not." I think that was what started his emotions, regretting not being there when Caylee was born and now she's gone. It just went downhill from there.

And how was it relevant whether or not he went to the hospital when Caylee was born?

What does that have to do anything? Did the prosecution object?

All for the show IMO!

I don't blame people for being pissed off at CA. But I think most of us need to remember who the ultimate cause of all this is. If this tragic event had never happened, none of this would be happening. They wouldn't even be in this position that they are in now. They are in this position primarily because of the actions of ICA.

Knowing that Flowers in the Attic is a novel...also knowing that incest is prevalent in this country...I do not think the type of relationship portrayed in the book is often the case in real life.

Just asking for clarification: are you saying incest is prevalent in the United States right now...or is this part of the book? I need to get out more.

Have the jailhouse tapes come in, or will they? I would still like to know what KC meant when she told her parents: "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."

Say anything about what?

I fell asleep during the morning session before LA came on but just caught the end. He was crying like a baby and for a split second I felt pity and then I reminded myself he was an Anthony and my pity melted away.

I think he started getting emotional when asked if he went to the hospital when Caylee was born. His answer was "Regrettably, I did not." I think that was what started his emotions, regretting not being there when Caylee was born and now she's gone. It just went downhill from there.

bbm

I think? I'm in the minority but I always believed Lee's "CMA" was directed at Caylee & not his "LYING" sister..I say this cos IIRC he looked up to the ceiling for a split second but most of all cos he said "she taught me so much"..What could ICA teach her brother except for how to LIE! LIE! & LIE! some more!

eta..Also, the "promise" he made seemed like it was to find out exactly what happened to Caylee & WHO was really responsible.

Let's imagine for a minute that some type of sexual relationship occured between ICA and LA. If that did happen, I don't believe that ICA would act, or react like a typical sexual abuse victim. I think she would hang it over the other person's head, constantly, and threaten to spill the beans unless they do this, or that, or don't tell this, or that, etc.

This statement is not meant to insult anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse within their family.

I just find the whole ICA/LA relationship odd, and, if these incidents did happen, that could be the key.

Why would they not tell LA about the baby...and why would it affect him so?

Could have been there wasn't a decision made yet as to keep the baby or not. They thought they could conceal it right on through?

I think it affects him so because he's the only sibling and the only potential uncle. Now, she's gone, he's accused of atrocious acts and that's got to be the ultimate dissapointment.

Where does the media sit when in the courtroom? I never see any of them.

The media is sitting to the left (camera view)of the podium. Those people you see sitting behind of who-ever is standing at podium.

Lippman walked in with Lee and is now seated directly behind the SA's.

Housekeeping could be asking for when they expect the DT to wrap it up, so that the SA can plan rebuttal.

I missed the first half of this morning's session. Was the molestation ever brought up? Can SA bring it up or do they have to wait for the DT to bring it up first?

Sorry, the only law I know is from Law & Order SVU and the actors do a better job than the DT.

No it hasn't and JA objected at every turn to the point HHJP yelled at him to sit down. SA does not want that in.

Perry looks like he's in a good mood :)

Thoughts on LA and ICA:

ICA told a few people that Lee had "made passes at her". IF there is any truth in these statements it isn't THAT unusual for siblings to experiment sexually with each other (I think one report said 3% had).

Sooooo......she wasn't afraid to tell people that LA had approached her, but she NEVER told anyone that GA had abused her? Does that sound like the actions of someone who LIVED for sympathy and attention?

Makes no sense to me that we didn't hear ANYTHING from ANYONE about GA abusing her prior to the trial.

I hear the "People's Court" opening when the witnesses walk through the door..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3